Recent content by Rondel

+
  1. R

I think that the canceled xbox project had better animations..

This is just a target render.
  2. R

The Witcher won't let me register the game?

Hello Virama.You should check In-game Tech forum, because it is place more suitable for problem like yours.Check out those two threads:http://tw1.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2585.0http://tw1.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=19615.0I hope you will get your code, because The Witcher...
  3. R

The Witcher Adventure Card Game soon available in Spanish and English!

Petra Silie (thanks for pointing a mistake, Corylea), you have described The Witcher Promo Card Game - it is smaller and simplier than Adventure Card Game. Here are some photos (sorry for very bad quality, my camera makes blured images) of those:On the left: Adventure Card GameOn the right...
  4. R

The Hunt starts … NOW!

I'm pretty sure, that this post was edited by Eriash because he deleted the link to the "trailer". I think that moderators know as much as we know ;). So it is nothing official. Look at the news page - there is nothing like console version announcement.
  5. R

The Hunt starts … NOW!

1. As usual the situation is unusual. // Quote from a story "Shard of ice"2. The world will perish amidst ice and be reborn with the new sun. // Part of Ithilliens prophecy.3. Death or life. Destruction or rebirth. // It might mean a symbol of a choice.4. Fate. Destiny. Something unavoidable. //...
  6. R

Good Old Games -- by our beloved CDPR -- is in PC Gamer Magazine

Nope. Just send an email to the support team, They will send you new activation code.
  7. R

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

You ordered a steak, and they gave you the steak. Now they are going to give you glass of coke for free. Because they want to make steak taste better. You paid for the license that gives you rights to use the game. Nothing more, nothings less. They aren't obligated to give you add-ons for free...
  8. R

Stwórz nowe legendy z Edytorem Przygód do gry Wiedźmin!

Chcialbym zauwazyc ze nie wszystki PCty sa takie same, i gdy na jednym patch moze poprawic wydajnosc, na drugim mozna poprawy wcale nie zauwazyc. I takie generalizowanie "bo sie na roznych konfiguracjach testowalo" to "mozna sobie w rzyc wsadzic".
  9. R

Otwarte testy gry Wiedźmin: DuelMail rozpoczęte!

Musisz kupic odpowiednie zarcie/rekwizyt.
  10. R

Moze masz za malo pradow albo mieczy?
  11. R

Yyyy, gra zaczela od 23.00 dzialac mi blyskawicznie, w menusach nie ma loadingow, laduje tylko przed walkami. Po 6-8 walkach nie zauwazylem zadnych bledow :/. Wy tez tak macie :>? // Nie zebym sie nie cieszyl, ale dziwi troche taka nagla zmiana :P.
  12. R

Potwierdzam, zdazylo mi sie juz to. Bardzo denerwujacy bug. To ma chyba rozne odmiany ;). Bo np. w walce z Toba Genesis zaminilo mi ciosy, Ty miales moje, a ja Twoje :). Mam nadzieje ze wersja finalna bedzie o wiele bardziej dopracowana :).
  13. R

Dołącz do pojedynków na śmierć i życie w grze Wiedźmin: DuelMail

Judge. Ja zaakceptowalem Twoje wyzwanie 2 razy :). Ale za drugim przez blad gry miales moj zestaw ciosow :) (juz druga walke tak przegralem, dziwne to :/). Ogolnie gra jest ok. Tylko denerwuje predkosc, a jeszcze pardziej bugi (tak jak ten z zamiana ciosow), przez ktore walki staja sie troche...
  14. R

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

It will be downloadable :).
  15. R

Dołącz do pojedynków na śmierć i życie w grze Wiedźmin: DuelMail

Trzecia klasa nie jest czasami kikimora badz koscie (albo utopiec)j :>?
Top Bottom