Recent content by roothaan

+
  1. roothaan

Please add casual play!

Yup. Those are two decks everyone plays now. But worse is still comming. Check out my opponents score with his Gold Cultists deck in round 3. This is truly ridiculous. Why am I even playing?
  2. roothaan

Please add casual play!

I only ever trained against AI and didn't realize it is exactly what I described. Really happy to hear it though - but giving it another name and seperating it from training against AI would help to make the distinction clear. I just played 2 matches. Both decks were very good indeed, but that's...
  3. roothaan

Please add casual play!

Perhaps, but if it were up to me, I'd say that playing in casual mode might help you progress your journey, but it will not allow you to advance in rank. That way people who want progress in rank will do competitieve mode or ranked play. In ranked play you play against players of your own rank...
  4. roothaan

Please add casual play!

Dear devs, My wife and I love to play Gwent. However, every time we get into the game we reach a certain rank where all we do is keep losing. It's a shame because after a while, even though we would like to continue playin, we flunk out. We've reached that point again. These past few days I...
  5. roothaan

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED!

Congratulations!
  6. roothaan

Cards that don't seem to work right

That's weird. Can you name a few?
  7. roothaan

Deck of the Day

Looks great!
  8. roothaan

Open #4 coming this weekend!

Thank you!
  9. roothaan

Open #4 coming this weekend!

Hello all. For some reason I didn't get my Twitch drops. On Twitch it says I've claimed my rewards, but I haven't actually received anything in game. What's going on? Am I doing something wrong here?
  10. roothaan

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello all. I'm trying to link my Twitch and GOG account, but for some reason I'm constantly getting the notification: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again!" Which is not very helpful. Is anyone familiar with this problem? How do I solve it? 1635090136 Can someone please help me?
  11. roothaan

🎉The Welcome Thread

I'm a new player and I've been playing Gwent for a month or so. I would just like to say that I was really enjoying myself until I came to rank 11. Now all my opponents play either Nilfgaard or Syndicate. As a result I'm now constanly losing to the same kind of decks and it really takes the fun...
  12. roothaan

🎉The Welcome Thread

Thanks for your reply, Riven!
  13. roothaan

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello all. I'm new to the game and the forums and I have a question but unfortunately I can't create a topic, so I though I'll post it here. I've seen other playes use leader skins of Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri. They look fantastic, but from what I gather they were a reward from past journeys...
Top Bottom