2. Roskobg

Seasonal Bundles

I like how it is now.
  3. Roskobg

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

I think the weekly cap is still 100!
  4. Roskobg

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

After reading OP last night, i think that most of the player base that "pick up the pitchforks" aren't mad at devs for changing the system from daily to weekly and the changes that we saw of prestige lvls but it's because those changes weren't communicated good enough with the player base. And...
  5. Roskobg

Yghern didn't die after his armor got removed

Happened to me too. Though, in my case, oponent locked Yghern and it didn't die!
  6. Roskobg

World Masters tournament postponed

Understandable. Stay safe everybody!
  7. Roskobg

What's the deal with all the late game disconnects?

With 2 words- Pride Lost....
  8. Roskobg

The issue of "Quest Trolls"

I, as many others here, am sure that lots of us have jobs, friends, families and responsibilities. One quest is "Play 60 Artefakt cards"- how do you think some1 will complete quest like that when it's working, have gf/wife/husband- how much time it would be needed it to be completed such quest...
  9. Roskobg

Developer Stream 09.03.2020

New expansion hype/leeks?
  10. Roskobg

Francesca dominance in ladder

The problem is that they shouldn't buff her up last patch. She was in good position before DJ/Foltest/Usurper shenaningans last month- not too op, not too up. I think they decided to buff her because of the change of her ability- to play only ST special card, not any special card. And we see the...
  11. Roskobg

Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

Same for NG- i completed 5/5 quests, stuck at 2/3 and didn't get the reward for 5/5 the title "Division Commander". I hope CDPr fix it !!! :) Have a great day all !!!
Top Bottom