Recent content by rosseboi

+
  1. R

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Only to find out today that it's delayed after spending £400 on a top of the line model that will be a good £100 cheaper at least when Big Navi drops later this year. This announcement came way too late and I'll be cancelling my order now purely on principle. If the game needed that much extra...
  2. R

Will Cyberpunk 2077 support software ray tracing???

Thanks. Be great if it was I just want to be able to play 1080P with ultra settings with all the beautiful lighting and reflections. I've been waiting 5 years for this game booked a week off work too.........
  3. R

Will Cyberpunk 2077 support software ray tracing???

I really need to buy a new GPU and have my eye on a RX 5700 XT but given Cyberpunks visual style I'm worried I will miss out on all those cool neon lit streets if I do. I know CDPR partnered with Nvidia for hardware support but their cards are too expensive will CP2077 have software support at...
  4. R

Missing Gwent Card in Skellige

You've got more commitment than me that's for sure!
  5. R

Confused what's going on in these forums

Same problem 1579078762 Really annoying as I only want to ask a CP2077 quedtion 1579078784 Free...question I mean. (Luckily, that's the tenth post he he)
  6. R

Witcher 3 Slower walk

Unlikely tbh at this stage :(
  7. R

Lag on GTX 1050 Intel i5

Nice one! Glad you're all good now!
  8. R

poor npc draw distance

Sounds like a PCI express limitation...
  9. R

big problem, anyone help me?

Didn't know you could dothis
  10. R

Optimal Graphic Setting?

With that spec you should hit 60 FPS easily. 1579078417 1080p high settings.
  11. R

Can u help me

Am I missing something I can't see the entire thread.
Top Bottom