Recent content by Rottensnare

+
  1. Rottensnare

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Is there a possibility of an in-game music player where you can listen your own songs? Also an in-game visualizer would be cool, since AR and drugs are widely used, you could implement a music visualizer with warps, pulsation and color changes that would fit the era and theme. I really loved the...
  2. Rottensnare

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Music visualizer in the form of a drug. Taking this drug would alter your reality by adding colors, pulsates, warps in the rhythm of the song playing. In WipeOut (futuristic racing game) the race track pulsates according to the music being played. With it's fast paced gameplay the visuals of...
  3. Rottensnare

Cyberpunk 2077: Survival Mode Difficulty

While I sort of agree with this, we have to keep in mind that realistic technological advancements would not fit the theme of the game and reality is not as exiting as fantasy. V still drinks soda, brushes her teeth, probably showers and goes to the toilet. With these facts in mind, it is safe...
  4. Rottensnare

Cyberpunk 2077: Survival Mode Difficulty

PART 1 I'm sure the developers are aware of The Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition, which made the game much more realistic, added new survival elements and reworked some core gameplay mechanics like leveling. If you were to take elements of it's survival and apply it to Cyberpunk, it would please...
Top Bottom