Recent content by RoyalPredator

+
  1. RoyalPredator

#CYBERAMA2077 - The 1/12 scale Cyberpunk 2077 diorama! WIP

FYI guys, it's hard time for everyone but I'm one of the 'fools' not giving up the hope. Even if I feel 'betrayed' many times, I still did not refund and I hope in CP2077's brighter future... As a Game Designer they won't hire Me because of distance, yet maybe....maybe... this game will shine...
  2. RoyalPredator

Hi there! I'm glad to see someone is inspired by my work. :) Well, this project has been started right on spot when Cyberpunk 2077 has been announced - didn't had any references of actual game - so I've made a base of 80's Cyberpunk with all the junk I've had. Later on, tried to give more...
  3. RoyalPredator

Patch 1.31

1.31.... A hotfix. Sure it wasn't 51 GB, even if stated by the client... Okay. And now what? Fulfilling promises, maybe?!
  4. RoyalPredator

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I have a feeling that CDPR won't really love me if I speak by heart, so let's put it down lightly; Changes are good, yet still.... amateur.
  5. RoyalPredator

Hi Chooms! Some more progress. I'm up to any ideas for completion! :) Look at the MOX lady.^^
  6. RoyalPredator

DLSS Ghosting issue

Same at me. Mostly when crounching/in stealth. Screen "wobbles" on movement, like I see about 3 angles at same time. RTX 3080, RTX ON Ultra, DLSS on Quality.
  7. RoyalPredator

CDPR needs to fix CPU usage on BOTH INTEL/RYZEN processors!

Since latest update (CP2077 1.23, Windows 10, NVidia driver as well...), I get about 95% both CPU and GPU (9700K + 3080) with no improvement in performance. Wouldn't be a problem, but now I get about 80C temps on both, which are about 10-15C more than used to be before.
  8. RoyalPredator

Patch 1.23

First, this update and the last previous ones actually DECREASING my performance and giving LOD problems, noticeable object-popups and ghosting screen sometimes. 9700K@4700Ghz + RTX 3080 AMP UV Second, still not hear'd about those cut-off content/feature implementations that we obviously miss...
  9. RoyalPredator

Napoleon Complex - NPC Height Differences

Totaly agree on this. It's a really lame design, yet so common... We need higher FPS camera, that's sure! Or at least to find out where to mod it. Really annoying, well, Immersion breaking!
  10. RoyalPredator

=) Thak You All! One thing I'm really missing, which are casual pedestrian figures to fill the streets. Any recommendations?
  11. RoyalPredator

=) Hi Chooms! Some new pics with progress!
  12. RoyalPredator

Hello there! :) As the game, this project isn't forgotten. Just has some troubled time in this paramedic nonsense. I will share more pictures soon, as I make progress. :) Constributions are still welcome! ;)
  13. RoyalPredator

Patch 1.1

This "wonderful" performance patch just made my 3080 AMP eating double of watts and +20C with the same 75 FPS lock (which is 100 in the menu tho)... Any great ideas how to melt down your customer's devices? Please, this is pretty awkward by now... What about asking NVidia PRO help?
  14. RoyalPredator

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

+1 to Disappointed. Being one of that 68%. Subways has nice potentials for multiple features and possibilities, cutting it without post-releasing planned is a terrible design choice. But if they release it later on, it's acceptable in the development stage.
Top Bottom