Recent content by Rozenman

+
  1. Rozenman

Kolejny Hotfix na wersję PC jest już dostępny!

Wiedzmina 1.32 grałem z wysokim wyostrzeniem bo ja nie lubię w ogóle takie blury, blumy itp mydło w sumie. Ale tutaj nie polecałbym go . Sprobowałem i tak sobie to wyglądało. Ale to jest moja osobista opinia. DLSS też musze być fajny ale niestety u mnie nie działa po prostu ;) Są Ustawenia...
  2. Rozenman

Polecam w ustaweniach wideo antyaliasing TAUU.
  3. Rozenman

Quiz: Twoja Wiedźmińska Szkoła

Najbardziej spodobało mi się pytanie o upióru i matkę To znaczy, gdyby ona nie miała pieniędzy na wykarmienie dziecka, skąd wzięłaby pieniądze, żeby zapłacić wiedźminowi. To mi się wydaje to znaczy że upiór kłame
  4. Rozenman

Quiz: Twoja Wiedźmińska Szkoła

Mi wyszedł Kot
  5. Rozenman

Wszystko było w porządku, ale po hotfixe gra w ogóle się nie uruchamia :coolstory: Update: Jeśli ktoś będzie miał ten problem trzeba sprawdzić/naprawić grę po prostu coś tam było nie tak z plikami.
  6. Rozenman

Balisse fruit are missing

Search better then. It's kinda rare but there are some.
  7. Rozenman

Please let us use the Hornval horn while driving the boat.

Please let us use the Hornval horn while driving the boat. As the title says. It would be pretty handy way to protect your boat and Geralt needs only one hand to use it while being on the surface so he could easily use it while boating aswell as his crossbow.
  8. Rozenman

Drunken barber? LOL!

" I never asked for this" Atleast he didn't cut your throat when you asked him to shave your beard.
  9. Rozenman

A good reason to keep the Kaer Morhen armor

Nah i like long suits which cover your legs.
  10. Rozenman

Why no Colossus sized bosses like the Kayran?

You can meet a big whale! Oh and to be honest i found Keiran battle quite shitty with all those scripted scenes.
  11. Rozenman

Final boss way too easy? (spoilers)

Carantir was hard are you serious?! MAAAN this imbecile don't attack you in melee and can't defend himself kills his own golems with his ranged attacks this boss is even worse then Eredin. P.S You can fist fight him to death. Eredin though also feels underpowered i even made a battle with him...
  12. Rozenman

[NO SPOILERS] Will you miss potential paths or quests by not upgrading Axii for dialogues?

No especially if you like powergaming and fights moreover i had a lot of money later in game so i didn't mind to give some poor guys some money for drinks etc. It makes also sense to use potion to readjust your skillpoints and get rid of Axii because you wont' have much situations where you...
  13. Rozenman

Worst looking armor you've found?

Yeah i also can't get this logic. Maybe they will add this with DLC. As well as the fact they just let the last crone go away -_-
  14. Rozenman

I've had it,u I'm done with this game.

It seems to me that OP don't know how to play because i never had any troubles with them and i have no idea what he is talking about.
Top Bottom