Recent content by RUBEN_RIBE

+
  1. RUBEN_RIBE

Hair mod suggestion

Hi, I would like to ask if a modder could make a mod in order to avoid Geralt's hair to accumulate on his shoulders like it was paper. This did not happened on the E3 demo and I don't know why such a mod hasn't been done yet. I will attach some screens comparing E3 shots with vanilla so you can...
  2. RUBEN_RIBE

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Why don't we let cdpr know what graphical features people prefer writing all these stuff in the thread where they announced the remastered version?
  3. RUBEN_RIBE

MOD IDEA GERALT NON_HAIRWORKS HAIR IN E3 GAMEPLAY 2014

So it is 2020 and the witcher 3 modding community has created incredible mods for this great and amazing game. It impress me nobody has made any mod to reduce the clipping or the collision ring. I realize the game requires certain level of collision because otherwise in windy weather and in...
  4. RUBEN_RIBE

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

It would be awesome if the physics worked properly also at higher framerates. In the current version they only do at 30 fps. 1600344702 It would be great to see those effects in the game. 1600344902 Well said.
  5. RUBEN_RIBE

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

YEAHH, HERE WE GO!!
  6. RUBEN_RIBE

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

What is H1A and H2A? I am assuming it is previous work from Saber Interactive but I sincerely have no idea.
  7. RUBEN_RIBE

In this case I do think the same as you cause all The Witcher iterations have an unique artstyle and atmosphear. It is why I personally keep on coming back to TW1 and TW2. However I am pretty conscious that such a statement as "we pretend to extend the living of the game years on" knowing it...
  8. RUBEN_RIBE

That would be soooo great.
  9. RUBEN_RIBE

I think the same as you. Thing is that TW3 cannot hold up graphically to the games we have nowadays, not to mention next gen games. So this change should not be minimal.
  10. RUBEN_RIBE

I highly doubt it man. I am not going to lie, it was a little of a disappointment to discover that Saber is the team behind it. I have searched them in google and saw they are a talented team but I don't really think CDPR offered them all the techs and assets they skipped before vanilla.
  11. RUBEN_RIBE

I've read that the dev team behind all this is actually saber interactive and not cdpr themselves. For the people who don't know,saber is the team that has developed switch version of tw3. I kind of don't know how to react to this.
  12. RUBEN_RIBE

When this was announced I expected everybody here to ask for the e3 or vgx build with this update.
  13. RUBEN_RIBE

They look great 😁
  14. RUBEN_RIBE

It's really great to know that. Thanks for the quick and kind response 😊
  15. RUBEN_RIBE

Any new about this mod? What would happen to this with the current situation? Any new plan? or is the project paralyzed?
Top Bottom