Recent content by Rubinato

+
  1. R

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

I would like to know this also. My code from the expansion pass arrived last week and when I went to order the cards today, I saw that they were out of stock.
  2. R

Anyone from America recieved there bust and medallion?

We discussed it over the phone. It was on the third day after the game was released and the replacement offer hadn't yet been announced, so Atari has had time to reconsider since then, but it wouldn't be surprising to learn that they didn't.
  3. R

Anyone from America recieved there bust and medallion?

The last news I received personally (in an e-mail from CD Projekt RED on July 8) stated "We hope everyone will receive their replacement busts by the end of August." but nothing has arrived yet. I had a discussion about the damaged sculptures with someone from Atari on May 20 and they clearly...
  4. R

Where did Shani go?

I enjoyed the game but, from a roleplaying perspective, Shani's complete omission was one of the more disappointing flaws in The Witcher 2. To have a major player choice from the first game be not just ignored, but contradicted by the opening scenes didn't make the best first impression. Edit...
Top Bottom