Recent content by Rune_Thor

+
  1. Rune_Thor

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

With new visual upgrades could you guys add a way to start a new game with new game + save? This would be really nice addition. I know there is a mod that does that but official option is always better.
  2. Rune_Thor

Help with a bug needed! Cauldron fires not there!

But i uninstalled everything and started a new game and the bug is still there. How can that be?
  3. Rune_Thor

Help with a bug needed! Cauldron fires not there!

So i have this weird bug. All the other fire sources work normally and give light except for cauldron fires. Mostly found around trolls. So if i approach any fire like that there is no light or fire under it. Looks like this: If i then save next to it and reload that save it seems to work fine...
  4. Rune_Thor

Microsoft buys Zenimax for $7.5b

As long as they finaly get a new engine i really don't care much. Corporate is corporate. Microsoft might be a bit better but we all know this is because of xbox pass and not their good intentions to fix Bethesda
  5. Rune_Thor

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

Geralt or Vesemir. Or even better a new character from way back in the past before any of these characters.
  6. Rune_Thor

Question about Hubert Rejk (spoilers)

I think it has to do with the fact that B&W was created after main game? Don't think there is any lore reason. But it could be that higher vampires go through stages before they look like Regis and Detlaff. He was just a late bloomer
  7. Rune_Thor

Announcing new mobile game — The Witcher: Monster Slayer!

Looks fun can't wait.
  8. Rune_Thor

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban because potato!
  9. Rune_Thor

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

Pretty much all jobs have that crunch time. We had that way back with vacumecleaner assembly. This is ok as long as overtime is payed properly!
  10. Rune_Thor

Witcher Christmas Card?

So can anyone upload pics of previous cards?Please
  11. Rune_Thor

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I wish they would implement active blocking and jumping...and of course a christmas card :D
  12. Rune_Thor

Witcher Christmas Card?

Witcher Christmas Card? Hello i wonder will there be a witcher Christmas card this year??It would be so much fun :DAnd also i would like it if someone would upload the pictures of all the previous christmas cards.Thanx
  13. Rune_Thor

[mod] The Witcher: Dark Geralt Mod

there seems to be a minor texture problem in black edition mod and dark geralt mod. look at this picture http://www.shrani.si/?1f/Cg/35uibBCC/witcher-2010-03-28-17-36.png you will notice that there is a red dot on the hilt of the silver sword. is this the way it's supposed to be because when...
  14. Rune_Thor

Und hello everyone i'm new and i have a question :)

Und hello everyone i'm new and i have a question :) Hello everybodyi tried a few witcher mods but i was wondering if there is a mod that enabels witcher fighting styles for all the weapons or at least twohanded axes.If such a mod doesen't exist is there someone who would be prepeared to make...
Top Bottom