Recent content by Ry_mann88

+
  1. R

Crash, no error (apparently common issue - Read to see why mine is different).

Guess we can close this topic now? It'll be a little over a week until I get the new GPU and can test things further anyway, and my PS4 and Switch copies both work fine (though I do wish there was a save transfer feature).
  2. R

Turns out, my MoBo doesn't even have a video input (MSI MEG Godlike z390) so I spent a few days working with Nvidia directly. It's a bad GPU that should have been caught during that wave of bad chipsets. Spoke with Xidax with the transcript with Nvidia, they're going to replace my GPU once I get...
  3. R

Ran software as you said, still getting crashes, though they're nowhere near as dramatic as before (wonky visual bugs). Game just halts with audio continuing. Witcher 3 gave this error: In fact, it just sits there until I try to Alt-Tab out, then it crashes. Build: Not Set [ Compiled Nov 4 2018...
  4. R

On the old PC, I used nexus mod manager, and I did try their new Vortex manager when the game started crashing for me. But that's now gone since I reset Windows to clear that error spawning from DS4Windows (C++ error). As I said before, these new attempts are using as fresh of an install and...
  5. R

Reinstalling the game as I type this. I forgot to mention in my last post, when the game crashed after I pushed the graphics settings to their highest, I tried to reload the game for shits and giggles to see what error message would appear in that log. Checked my .ini file and saw the resolution...
  6. R

Had some errors crop up after uninstalling older software, so I reset windows (keeping nothing and moving work stuff to my one drive (to transfer back to my SSD and remove from one drive, so no save files were moved). Issue still persists. I checked the redists, folder is empty. Ran the game...
  7. R

Update: So, this didn't fix my issue. All redists were run or updated, and I tracked down all DirectX installers. Same exact issue. Guess it's in Nvidia's court, which I doubt they'll do anything about considering this is an 'older' title now. Guess I'm going back to PS4 for Witcher 3.
  8. R

I did verify/repair first as soon as I uninstalled mods. The mods I used: Weapon Durability, All quest markers, and texture resolution. 1578513053 Crap, I forgot about those. I had issues with my old PC that had a GTX970 and had to do that. I'll reinstall and then run those before even playing...
  9. R

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000000 OS: Win10 Home (64bit) - v17763 CPU: i9-9900K (not OC'd) RAM: 16GB 3200 MHz GPU: RTX 2080 Ti (not OC'd) - Driver currently 441.66 (441.87 is ready, but not installed) Motherboard: MEG Z390 Godlike (MS-7B10)...
  10. R

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

This is why... CDPR, see how much trouble GOG is having? This is why you do NOT release patches on a weekend. If you had stuck to your original promise and released the PC patch yesterday alongside consoles, this wouldn't be near as bad as it is today. Not only can I not still download the...
  11. R

This... This so much. All we want is for CDPR to let us know what exactly the holdup is.
  12. R

Is the "Killing Monsters" Witch in the game?

Am I the only one that prefers the menu screen look from that demo? The current one is just so... Plain.
  13. R

PC Patch Imminent!

I think you're mistaking a caching bug with a sign of a potential update rollout...
  14. R

Is 1.07's "alternative movement style" detailed anywhere? What is it exactly?

Now that this is in, here's to hoping we can get the option to adjust the camera settings (standard - Launch, Closer - E3/Promotional)
  15. R

We should have had it first honestly, since the console stores don't usually update until the afternoon. The fact that they have it at this moment and we don't pisses me, and quite a few other people, off.
Top Bottom