Recent content by RyuWanderfalke

+
  1. R

Horse Call bug

Huh, I feel a tad stupid now. Apparently, the horce call keyboard key works perfectly fine, while my (main) XBox 360 Gamepad still cannot produce the animation and action. Tested another XBox Gamepad, and here it worked, but only if I pressed the left stick twice in rapid succession. So...
  2. R

Horse Call bug

I'm currently away, but will test it tomorrow and share the result. Thanks for the reply :)
  3. R

Horse Call bug

No, never came back for me. Rarely, the horse was waiting for me near the sign post after fast travelling there though too. The actual horse call still doesn't work however.
  4. R

Endings Guide (Work in Progress, Spoilers)

Yeah... Somewhat unintentionally f'ed up my romance options by getting the bad Threesome ending, didn't know about the importance of being an irresonsible clown to Ciri versus being a good teacher that also protects her, thus only making the "right" decisions twice out of the 5. While my world...
  5. R

Horse Call bug

Horse Call bug At 1.02 5 hours or so into the game, the horse call didn't fire when I hit the button on my XBox360 Wireless gamepad. After patching to 1.03 and 1.04, it stayed the same. Somewhat frustrating to almost always have to run instead of going by mount. Anybody else with the problem?
  6. R

DLC Beard still grows.

Mine also grew from full beard short. I thought it was a feature, not a bug. :P The goatee seems to be fine though. Rest looked too horrible for me to put on.
  7. R

Do you think Witcher 3 can win Game of The Year 2015 award?

Depends on the competition (seeing as DA: I had little to no competition while in itself being a game that left A LOT to be desired, yet still won), but under normal circumstances, the answer is obvious: Easily.
  8. R

What level were you when you beat the game?

35. I dunno how you all finished it in such a short time. I think I spent forever... Actually felt much too long. Might be that I spent too much time with Gwent though. :P btw, kudos to whoever came up with Gwent's rules and cards. With a little refinement it might hold a candle to the likes of...
  9. R

Endings Guide (Work in Progress, Spoilers)

btw, I don't think Ciri doesn't live if the bad ending happens. It's just that she's never heard of again on the Witcher's planet as she didn't care enough about Geralt apparently. It's much more likely that she's off to some other planet searching for a path on her own. ---------- Updated at...
  10. R

A humble request for Witcher 4 (or "CDPR, please redeem us bad threesome folk)

Is that written in stone already? In that case, f***.... :D
  11. R

A humble request for Witcher 4 (or "CDPR, please redeem us bad threesome folk)

A humble request for Witcher 4 (or "CDPR, please redeem us bad threesome folk) Given how there was absolutely no warning of the dire consequences (at least for Geralt personally) other than common sense in case Geralt didn't man up enough to tell either Triss or Yen that it was over or...
  12. R

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Exactly, it completely boggles the mind how beta Gerald becomes occasionally when with Yen. Becomes a completely different character. I really had a hard time liking my Geralt after seeing how henpecked he looked, sometimes even outright dumb and like an oaf. With Triss however, the relationship...
  13. R

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Yes, great, I know. :) As I said, I didn't metagame at all and was completely unaware of the fact that being a good teacher (calm Ciri down, tell her she doesn't need to be good at everything, trying to protect her from the Lodge) instead of a juvenile and irresponsible clown would also result...
  14. R

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Wow. During my playthrough, I already realized it was pretty bad. But THAT bad in terms of impact of Witcher 2 decisions? Wow. While I love the game, aside from the way too enormous scope (my gf almost broke up with me because of my hardcore-nerding the game within 6 days :D), the continuation...
Top Bottom