Recent content by S_bastien_Desprez

+
  1. S_bastien_Desprez

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

On my side, my switch was fresh formatted so no problem about free space. The problem is on cdprojekt's side or saber interactive...
  2. S_bastien_Desprez

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

I heard about a patch. Hope it will fix these bugs !
  3. S_bastien_Desprez

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

On my side, I went to the shop I bought the game to change to a new one. It still crashes. I can tell that every other games I have are working properly. I tried with a friend's switch and the game works well... Perhaps due to serial of switch : mine begin with XAJ40029 and my friend...
  4. S_bastien_Desprez

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

Hello, Thank you for your explanation. My problem is that i don't succeed in beginning the adventure sadly :-( I explain : I'm only on the first playable scene and the cutscenes crash (when it is not the 1st or 2nd one, the 3rd one crash every time). i don't have anything in my inventory and I...
  5. S_bastien_Desprez

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

I have the same issues. My game crashes very often durinh cutscene. I am in the 1st scene where i go downstair and see Gerald's daughter training with someone sleeping on a chair. The game crashes everytime on this cutscene ! I formatted the switch, tried to install it on sd or directly on...
Top Bottom