Recent content by sacred_darling

+
  1. S

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Naaaah, she devours them :) It's funny cause when you play as V in Mikoshi, she says she's gonna consume Johnny, but not V (so V, give Johnny the body and follow me as an independent being). When you play as Johnny in Mikoshi, she says she IS gonna consume V. The only explanation I can come up...
  2. S

That would be like selling the last 100 pages of a book tho :) Quite manipulative, since you don't know that the last pages are missing when you start reading it. But there's YouTube for this kind of DLC. Paying money for dev's work -- OK, but planning the product in such a way that the last...
  3. S

That's interesting, cause I've just started Witcher 3 :D (hope this smiley face won't jinx it). Getting a very different impression though comparing to CP2077. I'm much more out of the story, "travelling behind Geralt, watching and advising" so to say. CP2077 -- definitely "in the story" thanks...
  4. S

Agree. But customizing your character and first person make it more challenging: should we perceive it as a role-play (you are in 2077 and make choices and suffer the consequences; only there are just 2 choices to make in the last 60-90 min that are the most important, the result of your...
  5. S

This is why I hate viewing things from the lore perspective, which can change any way you'd like :) In this case, Nomads could pass (some of) the loot to StormTech, StormTech could hire BE to take charge of the Arasaka space heist, and now we have a sound reason for V to choose an ending with...
  6. S

Yeah...only as @Ayinde_Palmer mentioned earlier, the space heist is only possible if BE's people loot Arasaka and not the nomads, so there might be even more plot holes that way :) Speaking of "fixing" the endings... Would love to do the heist if they can afford a new map.
  7. S

Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. The endings are not "anything might happen" open, in each one you can clearly say what V's next 2-3 steps are. But I wouldn't expect 3 new missions for the 3 endings bearing in mind how they used the Sun twice. Waiting for DLC too, although not for...
  8. S

Did it without Kerry's missions, 60% :shrug: First 2 min here -- same thing, even at 50%. So it's the same as Rogue, but one dialogue difference (the grave one).
  9. S

Isn't this erroneous? Going alone should require planning for sure, especially comparing to a whole family of nomads... And they needed a day. Side missions for Johnny+Rogue. The only difference between Johnny+Rogue and the secret ending is 2 lines.
  10. S

I was pretty much disappointed when V popped up right in Arasaka Tower. Where's the prep, an Avi etc? Imo Johnny+Rogue have the most spectacular opening of the mission (and Nomads the longest with the prep). Second, it lacks detail. Even before I got to the endings on the first playthrough, I...
  11. S

Yep, like the Sun after Arasaka solo too. Takemura is mad cause Yorinobu kills Hanako, I think, no matter how you decide to attack Arasaka (Panam, Rogue, solo). It's mentioned somewhere....on the radio? upd. Apparently not, this is what the fandom wiki says. Although Alt seems to be doing even...
  12. S

Absolutely, and that's just the size of content. And then even story-wise, Judy, who wanted to leave NC but never said she's into nomads, decides to go with the nomads for V. As if the only way to leave NC was to live in a tent in a desert, or a trailer. Not the best place for a techie with...
  13. S

V arrives. Slowly walks to the trailer. There's an unfamiliar pregnant woman stirring jambalaya... :giveup:
  14. S

Yes, but how is it against Panam having more content in the game than other LIs :)? Still 25 min more rather than 50? She is still the only LI who doesn't turn to "I'll pop up into the ending for 2 min and then call you on the holo" after sex. Now, according to YouTube "questline full...
  15. S

OK. Here's where the impression comes from: opened a "full romance" video (76 min, just scenes, not gameplay), and you sleep with Panam 28 min into talking to her, but then you have 48 more min of dialogue. Not comparable to the rest still.
Top Bottom