Recent content by Sadgrad

+
  1. S

Collector's Statue Sword Replacement Option

Collector's Statue Sword Replacement Option SWORD REPLACEMENT: If anyone has a sword that broke or needs replacement on the original Collector's Edition Statue, Moment3D in Henderson, NV, has made me a copy and has the file on hand if you need one printed out. I have no idea how much they will...
  2. S

Collector's Edition Statue problems

No Title SWORD REPLACEMENT: If anyone has a sword that broke or needs replacement, Moment3D in Henderson, NV, has made me a copy and has the file on hand if you need one printed out. I have no idea how much they will charge since I had to pay for the rendering as well. But if you need one, at...
  3. S

So here are some pics of the two statues to compare. My digital camera is almost a decade old so the pics aren't great, but it's all I have. Good Griffin: Nice vibrant paint, better painted mouth and eye. Sorry pic is a little blurry. vs. Original with thinner paint and sloppier mouth and...
  4. S

I'll try to get an image, but unfortunately the only digital camera I have is incredibly old and has pretty bad pictures. But I will try. Also, when I started putting the packaging away today it turns out there was also a letter with the statue apologizing for all the problems that I had...
  5. S

Well, I'm very happy (and, honestly, surprised after all this) to report that the statue Marcin had sent to me arrived today and that it's quite a bit better than the other statues. It's still not as nice and detailed as what was advertised but it finally has more detail, more vibrant paint, no...
  6. S

Yeah, I tried that tactic by contacting Marcin and he's having the American distributor, Warner Brothers, send me another statue. I have to wait for it to arrive, but I expect it to be the exact same and if that turns out to be true (maybe it'll be a miracle and it's actually done right) then...
  7. S

It's been almost a month since Marcin said he would get back to me and yet I have no response. I sent another email today. Unfortunately, I think I see legal action in the future. I really wanted to avoid this, but this whole situation is utterly unacceptable and I want the statue I paid for...
  8. S

Marcin finally replied last week to my multiple emails, yet no response since then. :(
  9. S

I can see how some would be okay with the expansion pass, but for me that's not an alternative. I paid for an item. I want what I paid for, pure and simple. They need to either fix my statue to how it was advertised or pay someone in my local area to fix the statue to how it was advertised or...
  10. S

Well, it's been two weeks since I emailed CDPR about WB's lack of action and a week since I emailed Marcin directly with no reply from anybody. I'm to the point now I'm going to have to consider the next step to take. I'm considering all options right now, and by all options, I mean all options.
  11. S

Don't apologize for having a nice statue. Be grateful. That's cool your's turned out so nice. Unfortunately, that didn't happen for a lot of us.
  12. S

Okay. Thanks. I'll try again.
  13. S

Anyone else having problems with marcin's email? I've tried repeatedly over the last few days to send him email and I keep getting a message that the cdprojektred server cannot accept traffic at this time. This is the address I have marcin.momot@cdprojektred.com . I'd just message him on here...
  14. S

My replacement was just as bad as the original AND it was missing pieces. No sword. The thing is I didn't want a replacement. I knew it would be just as bad. I also don't want a refund. I want what I freaking purchased!! I have emailed the collector's edition email again regarding this...
  15. S

I couldn't agree with you more. It's so incredibly awful. I was absolutely heartbroken when I saw the statue for the first time especially with how wonderful the statue looks on the box it came in! CDPR has got to step up and make this right. This whole thing is completely unacceptable.
Top Bottom