Recent content by SageFox.326

+
  1. S

Hello, Night City!

The trailer feels like it is for a GTA kind of game. I don't see it like a fact nor a real thing when the game is released. The daytime is normal, it's not a closed world controlled like other games, the world is meant to be somehow realistic. There will be day and there will be night like in...
  2. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I can't say, based on gameplay mechanics are are parts important for the whole game engine and i'm talking about the gameplay engine or game mechanics. Explaining one thing or another wont make the game good or bad, it's like saying "i want this engine have a screw and maybe a hole". It's not...
  3. S

Gracias CD Projekt Red ! <3

Al op le digo que obviamente america latina no tiene lo necesario para hacer juegos al menos del tipo rpg 3d de mundo abierto. Es cuestion economica y politica. Polonia es el pais que mas creció en el mundo en los ultimos 25 años, no es casualidad que sea polaco el Witcher 3.
  4. S

Gracias CD Projekt Red ! <3

Yo espero que no se infiltre el marxismo cultural ni cosas politicas en el juego. Si eso sucede me despido de los videojuegos para siempre. Hay un problema tambien con mucha gente diciendo que es un gta, lo cual claramente no es, o no veo elementos para afirmarlo. Deberian sacarle las dudas a...
  5. S

NO a lo politicamente correcto¡¡¡

Suscribo es mas yo haría lo contrario de lo falsamente correcto. Ya no me gustó que hablen de "linea de pobreza" nunca escuche eso en un juego.
  6. S

Interview: Inside Xbox One X Enhanced: The Witcher 3

I don't really want 4k, that thing costs so much that not even the gtx 1080ti can handle it all the time at 60 fps. I prefer better lighting, volumetric fog, better particles, better everything specially AO to make a soft shadows like effect. Texture resolution is a great steps and that means...
  7. S

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

People complained to Essenthy about STLM and he got mad, and he was right. I could point you "this thing i don't like" but complains, for a free software, free graphical upgrade? I love it, i would like the swamp part to be different but, everyone have different tastes and i'm grateful to you...
  8. S

CD PRojekt RED "bad company employee reviews"

I don't get the silence about this, but i don't believe in a bunch of subjective opinions and i believe that if someone gives you a job, you should be always be grateful until you were a slave or something and i don't think this is the situation. If people wanted "ideal paradise working...
  9. S

CD PRojekt RED "bad company employee reviews"

CD PRojekt RED &quot;bad company employee reviews&quot; I found this channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBuoexbVEFE citing a web site for company reviews from employees (anonymous ones) and they just throw accusations over CDPR, only 30 reviews from supposed employees. I would...
  10. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Never ends and never will, fan remembers what happened with the lower detail level in the retail product.
  11. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

The hair in the trailer doesn't have hairworks, is obvious just looking at it and is something i remember, the normal hair looks better, that's why it's even a mod for no hairworks in geralt. Now what the trailer hair do has, is better textures and some shadder affected by the light...
  12. S

Original The Witcher books Author Andrzej Sapkowski

Original The Witcher books Author Andrzej Sapkowski The Witcher 3 is a major success in the games industry with countless game of the year awards to its name, but The Witcher book author Andrzej Sapkowski isn’t too thrilled by its popularity. In a recent interview with Tygodnik POLITYKA, as...
  13. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

What would this game had been if the game was like the trailers or just up to PC hardware capabilities.......
  14. S

Really, CDPR????

Well, they said "there wont be downgrade, just a few changes" so this "is just and upgrade" doesn't surprise me. I learned from them that they are good at making games but just that.
  15. S

POSsIBLE FALSEHOODS CDP RED!!

Hilariously edited. Here's an insult: fanboy. Yep, that's insulting, unless you refer to yourself. So, that alone is clear enough. Have a Pony and a niiice long break from our cruel, tyrannical censorship.
Top Bottom