Recent content by Sagitarii

+
  1. Sagitarii

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

This is a sad day :(
  2. Sagitarii

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I'd rather play a polished game later, than a buggy one earlier. Ya'll aren't dying very soon (I hope), you can wait.
  3. Sagitarii

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Going back to FP cutscenes, it would be nice to hear some confirmation, some sources say they were all cut, but in this Gamescom interview by @Kinley with Miles Tost he says there are TP cutscenes.
  4. Sagitarii

Fast Passes for Cyberpunk 2077 presentations at Gamescom

Best city in Germany I've visited, very comfy. Yes, I want to roleplay as Cyberpunk junkie and don't remember anything from the event too. Too kek, IbizaCon.
  5. Sagitarii

Chippin In - no old version planned

2018 had more character, was more original. 2019 is fine, but quite generic to be honest. I think CDPR should reconsider including both versions (old version as a remix by another band maybe), because why not?
  6. Sagitarii

Cyberpunk Logotypes Redesigned

Here are some more! This time a totally new logotype and 3 smaller upgrades.
  7. Sagitarii

Thanks! I hope I can make it before cheeky devs post screenies with their own
  8. Sagitarii

After the E3, I had a sudden urge to redesign old PnP corp (and not only) logos and make them fit more into 2077. Of course I know most of these (if not all) were remade for the game, but not many were shown, so it will be cool to see them later and compare. I've skipped Arasaka and Militech...
  9. Sagitarii

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Sure, I very much agree with you, but the difference is that multiple apartment feature was planned before (facebook response) and makes much more sense than Witcher from the get go. Unless of course you suddenly decide to be a hermit in the game's story.
  10. Sagitarii

The Witcher 3 be possible to got Thai localization ?

Yes, but China is a huge country and was (still is) a big market for CDPR to target. Thailand is much smaller and I'm afraid it wouldn't be a good business decision for them. It takes a lot of resources and money to translate thousands of lines of dialogue.
  11. Sagitarii

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Sad news. Obviously it can change, but with the release date set, I doubt it. Having options to buy new apartment/property and even lightly customize it (like it was in the Witcher 3 B&W) would be great. I don't think anyone expected furniture moving and fort building like in Fallout 4. Imo...
  12. Sagitarii

If it's true that's a bit disappointing. Of course we don't know the story, but I imagine at one point we get more famous and wealthy, it would make sense to have a better apartment and additional smaller hideouts.
  13. Sagitarii

Can CDPR Devs share E3 2019 System Specs?

Didn't see any of these bad boys in the gameplay so far :howdy:
  14. Sagitarii

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

*beep*
  15. Sagitarii

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Implementing ideas or even considering changing your plans for the product based on a small sample of consumer feedback is absolutely horrible idea, especially in gaming, where people are usually clueless about the game making process. And even more so if they didn't even see the product.
Top Bottom