Recent content by SakariFoxx

+
  1. S

Can you guys just head over to nexus mods and be inspired?

The mods are really picking up, and they don't even have real tools,. Imagine what they could do if you guys actually supported them and released modders tools. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1099
  2. S

A little worrying

Not being able to sell the game on one of the 3 major platforms is not a small issue homie. But I get your meaning, the first year seems to be dedicated to outdated consoles. They should have just made the game pc exclusive year one.
  3. S

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

So see you next year for balancing changes? Since the entires first year is being dedicated to outdated consoles.
  4. S

Clothing Overhaul

I posted a suggestion for clothing that I now just keep in my Sig. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cdpr-here-is-how-you-fix-the-fashion.11051840/
  5. S

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

In the current state of the game I wouldn't buy anything cdpr releases until they demonstrate they can finish this game. As far as I am concerned, cdpr is the new BioWare, a dead company with a big name until they prove otherwise.
  6. S

4th Path DLC NCPD or Trauma Team

Truama team should always have an rng change to show up when you kill a target. They should show up like the way they do on the prologue mission and give you an option boss encounter, either you back away and let them grab their patient or they attack you and you can attack them. They should be...
  7. S

So they really not gonna talk to us?

Ecaclty, there was literally no reason for cdpr to make it a point to debunk that thread. And why bother debunking it, a road map would've served the exact same function and it would've killed the need for random rumour mill threads. I didn't refund cyberpunk, I got my 200 hours out of it...
  8. S

So they really not gonna talk to us?

And the only interaction cdpr has done with the community is to swoop in and debunk some random thread on Twitter that gave people hope this game could be saved. Do you guys seriously plan on being radio silent through out the next few month? No road map or some kind of discussion wirh the...
  9. S

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

The game was announced in first person from start, acting like it was some cut feature because you're unhappy is just dishonest. Game has issue, the first person isn't one of them.
  10. S

V as a cold blooded assassin/hitman doesn't fit the narrative.

Yeah you dont have to kill any assassin target, i give myself a self challenge to go in and get the target and sneakout without touching any of the henchmen just to make it more difficult.
  11. S

V as a cold blooded assassin/hitman doesn't fit the narrative.

You can knock out assassination targets and put them in the fixers car instead. But, why doesnt it fit the narrative? Is V out there building churches and i missed it? John wick went on a murder spree because someone killed a dog left to him by his dead wife. Assassins cant love? What? lol
  12. S

Your favourite gang?

yeah i dont understand why they decided to make the mox and aldecados gangs we HAVE to work with. Was it to protect the judy and panam relationships?
  13. S

You work for the police too much in this game

The cops aren't sending you on those missions, you are literally interrupting crimes in progress and taking the spoils for yourself. The only time the ncpd speaks is when you get to a stronghold and hear their general apb Warrent for a target, but they aren't calling you like a fixer, they are...
  14. S

Trauma team needs to be added in to more content

When doing side gigs, you kill a lot of random corpo dudes and people with money, and its surprising how non existent trauma team is. I think there should be a lot of missions that have the surprise element of trauma team showing up to save their client, even if you stealth it because thats what...
  15. S

Most broken weapons in CP: what should get balanced first.

The game needs level scaled mobs. The reason why you are so powerful is because you out level them all super early. New game plus is needed and mobs need to go to level 55
Top Bottom