Recent content by Sakuner

+
  1. Sakuner

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Can we expect some drag&drop improvements anytime soon?
  2. Sakuner

Can the more expensive pre-order option get to choose cardback? I prefer the orange one, but I would also love to get premium kegs and Im sure that Im not the only one with this problem
  3. Sakuner

Im courious; what is the reasoning behind Rainfarn of Attre's and Schirru changes? They are both even worse now, and Rainfarn doesnt synergize with Leo or Master of disguise anymore, just get one more with cahir and Schirru cant hit 4 with Brouver now. Love rest of the changes tho, just hope...
  4. Sakuner

Hi Burza. Can we get increased brightness in some of the boards or at least remove amount of filters on them? In the current state the best board is the Lyria one, because we can actually see what's going on. For example the makaham one is very cool, but with the blueish filter it feels bad to play.
  5. Sakuner

Are there any plans to make tokens premium after resolving premium problem on consoles? I would love some premium cows or at least those elves from Eldain.
  6. Sakuner

Hello Burza Currently 3D model for Arachas Queen is Arachas Behemoth, can we expect the swap to the correct, new model any time soon?
Top Bottom