Recent content by salazaar1

+
  1. salazaar1

Please Fix stuck Delamain Phone Screen

So I cant call anybody. Havent received any calls. That blank phone screen is stuck on my HUD.
  2. salazaar1

Please Fix stuck Delamain Phone Screen

PC. Shutting game and restarting doesnt help. First delamain was stuck there and not saying anything just the constant animation when this started. When i saved and shut game, restarted and load game there is just blank phone screen stuck all the time. Cant open phone. Cant call. Havent got any...
  3. salazaar1

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

-T-Pose as a choosable pose in Photo mode, and yes I am serious. -Some akimbo pistols would be nice (Jackie wields dual pistols/revolvers for example), mouse 1 could be shoot separately and mouse 2 shoot at the same time for instance -Rework for Dexter DeShawn's story and ending at Act 1: It...
  4. salazaar1

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

-Radio would need custom radio channel by where you could add your own music in audio format (to the games separate custom radio folder in savegame location or game installation folder) like in GTA V, so fans could listen their own mix of music in cars. -They should add a channel for synthwave...
  5. salazaar1

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

"Samurai Forever"
  6. salazaar1

-Plastic surgeons (could also be at the rippeddocs that do plastical surgery), possibility to change looks afterwards and add like those metallic/robotic arms and hands (example Johny Silverhand, DexterDeShawn, NPCs have these) -The Arasaka ship by which Hanako came allegedly to city is not...
Top Bottom