Recent content by Salulu

+
  1. S

Is charged strong/heavy attack still in the game?

It's one of the skills you unlock in the swordsmanship tree. It's called Rend. After you unlock and place it in one of your slots you can hold the strong attack button to do that move.
  2. S

Create Save Generator for TW3(A VERY VERY SMALL SPOILER IT DOESNT EVEN COUNT)

Where do you get that letter? I must have missed it.
  3. S

New look for Yen looks awesome! How about an alternative look for Triss?

Yup, there was code among some of the files leading to the Triss and Ciri alt looks DLC. It was discovered by somebody in that XML file thread a while back. EDIT: Found the post http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35728-A-quick-look-at-the-game-configs-XML?p=1647444&viewfull=1#post1647444
  4. S

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04

Not only is the performance worse, but the pop-in is worse now as well. https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/613958868371199845 So now I get well below 60fps in places I used to get 60fps in AND there's more pop-in than before. The minmap bias tweak they did increased some...
  5. S

Texture flickering since the new patch

It's caused by the change to minmap bias in the new patch. It's been set to -1. You can fix the shimmering by going into your GPU driver and clamping the "Texture Filtering - Negative LOD Bias" setting. This is for the Nvidia control panel, but if I remember right AMD control panel had that...
  6. S

Moiré effects on surfaces after 1.04

Yep they did. They set the minmap bias to -1, while at the same time keeping x16 anisotropic filtering...
  7. S

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

So from what I've gathered around people discussing it, and my own playing, the game itself doesn't seem to have any actual frame time/ frame pacing issues. At least on PC. Can't speak for some of the stuttering issues on consoles if there are any, but the following three are present on all...
  8. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Oh my god, yes yes! I'm glad somebody else has noticed this as well! Usually with things this subtle, if I ever bring it up as an issue for other games people just brush me off saying either they 'can't see it so it doesn't exist' or that it's 'just a minor issue and I'm being a nitpicker'. And...
  9. S

quicksave button?

F5, like most games that have quick saving.
  10. S

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

I've run into this issue as well. I fixed it for myself by setting the game to Borderless Window instead of Fullscreen in the graphics options menu. Try that and report back.
  11. S

Bug? Buttons stop to work and I'm forced to reboot PC.

Okay, I think I've fixed it, for myself anyway. It seems if you run it in fullscreen mode it will freeze during the menus like this. To fix it I just set it to Borderless Window instead of Fullscreen in the graphics options menu.
  12. S

Bug? Buttons stop to work and I'm forced to reboot PC.

Yea, been getting this too. But if you have a second monitor you don't have to sign out or shut off to close it. You can either open up a task manager window before playing the game and keep it on the second screen, or once it freezes you can CTRL+ALT+DEL and press the Windows key+ right/left...
  13. S

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

Just a warning for anybody who will try to mess with tweaking the settings outside the graphical menus. This is what happens when you raise the grass density setting too high...
  14. S

PS4 or PC-version

You can buy a bluetooth adapter USB for about 5$ I believe. Wouldn't need the USB cable for the DS4 then, just to charge it once in a while.
  15. S

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Huh, thought I must have been the only person who lost my old RED forum account during the merger since I hadn't seen anybody else mention losing theirs anywhere.
Top Bottom