Recent content by Sammael55

+
  1. Sammael55

Has anyone.... (style related)

That was a crazy long read... On the topic of "cheesy 80s retro style" I might have to flip-flop on it. Not everything has to be cheesy or a direct link to Mr.T and Alf. I take my cyberpunk seriously. This includes Gibson and other published ideologists whose works have become cringe worthy...
  2. Sammael55

By retro, I just mean the vision of the day. I have seen a lot of "retro" in the trailer as well and thought it might be on the plate. If it is, they should definitely take some tips from Alien. I think Alien wears it well. Its realistic and I still felt like it was current Personally, I like...
  3. Sammael55

definitely agree! I am more talking about the attention to detail as far as the great commitment used to create that atmosphere. Whatever works is fine by me, but I know that this project deserves that attention and commitment. I also want to see a sequel for this Alien franchise and hope that...
  4. Sammael55

Has anyone.... (style related) Played Alien: Isolation and fell in love with the late 1970 futurist design and concepts? I was blown away when I started to play this game as it was conceived as though the "sets" and designs were written at the same time the original Alien (1979) movie was...
  5. Sammael55

what voice actors for cyberpunk 2077

The least recognizable and most talented for the money is my favorite approach. I dont want to lose the "immersion" by suddenly thinking "holy dog sh*ts, that's John Ratzandburgers!". Realisitc and believable voices and talent for the parts being played.
  6. Sammael55

Just Starting TW2 . . .

Yeah, I grabbed this in anticipation of TW3. I am glad too, as the system is quite involved and takes some getting used to.
  7. Sammael55

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

REAL dubstep style is awesome and would be great in context to environment and emotion of the setting. (love that track btw) Anything that is not mainstream is a must. The more underground and ((retro/neo)) futuristic the better. This is cyberpunk after all. I would prefer less vocal track...
  8. Sammael55

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

oops :) & big beats are NOS :D
  9. Sammael55

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Please... no DUBSTEP! at least not that pop sh*t dubstep. (sorry, just too mainstream and too cliche)
  10. Sammael55

Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

Granted, but so detailed that it requires each hair to be manually configured and there are no defaults or "random" settings, thus taking days to complete a basic caracter before even rolling out stats. I wish there was more neon
  11. Sammael55

Do the Devs read this forum?

I wonder how far along the devs are in this project and if it is on-hold due to a more pressing release (TW)? ugh I wish I havent found out about this until later... this is going to drive me crazy not knowing more about the engine and dynamics and game play styles... velvety saxaphone... yup
  12. Sammael55

hahaha 12 year olds... oh god, now I worry... Granted, but the ceiling is so low that you are barely scraping of the ground to get clearance for the majority of the time in flight because there is so much poly congestion due to the elaborate architecture and world detail design, as requested in...
  13. Sammael55

Granted: But all blame for all actions gets placed on you and the hoardes and law escalate to the equivlent of 5 stars in GTA, thus crushing you instantly. I wish TrackIR was supported for in-vehicle modes. (maybe)
  14. Sammael55

Granted: and I actually like this idea. So it is hard for me to nix it. But I will: The achitecture is so dense that it causes bass traps and unequal accoustics making the sounds unlistenable. All music is 8bit due to referencing limits and causes desyncing and l...ag be...yon..d belie...f...
Top Bottom