Recent content by SamTe

+
  1. SamTe

What game are you currently playing

The Witcher3, Elder Scrolls Online, Warframe, Space Engineers, Black Desert, PlanetSide2, No Man's Sky, Fallout 76 and two Crowdfunders
  2. SamTe

Vote on next Witcher related content

What is Netflix?
  3. SamTe

Vote on next Witcher related content

Why is Witcher 4 no option? I think there will be something after Cyberpunk. It will maybe just not be called Witcher 4 because the Wild Hunt Story and expansion came to an end after BaW. I just hope Geralt will still be the main figure then and as a second option maybe an MMO? Can be...
  4. SamTe

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

Ciri becomes a witcher was my goal. In the end of all DLC I would have wished for Shani as a partner, maybe she could have become a sorceress somehow too and to meet up with Geralts live span. As you spend alot of time/ adventures in the game with her instead of Yen and/or Triss I would aim for...
  5. SamTe

What after Cyberpunk?

I would like to see Witcher4, then Witcher5 and then maybe a MMO Version such as Skyrim was and then went Elders Scroll Online.
  6. SamTe

What after Cyberpunk?

Dont care about Cyberpunk. Get The Witcher back guys!
  7. SamTe

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I don't care about Cyberpunk. It is another genre. Go for Singleplayer The Witcher 4 or as an MMO such as Elder Scrolls Online. They also had Skyrim and then went MMO. You would have thousands and thousands of customers even on subscription base. The books give alot of material to transform...
  8. SamTe

5th anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

This game needs a 4th DLC and maybe even more and when I do have to pay $60 for a DLC. The Story is absolutely cool. Pls bring it back
Top Bottom