Recent content by SamuelR

+
  1. S

Our Community Fan Translations

Just wanted to say, thank you so much for taking the time for the translation you are doing. It is very remarkable and kind to be doing so much work at such a pace! I like reading your notes on issues with translating too, it's interesting. Us just English-reading fans really are blessed to...
  2. S

Censored

Yeah what's going on there? They're legitimate complaints. Doesn't seem like CDPR to remove threads that question some of their choices :/
  3. S

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Surprised and disappointed by this. I forked out a lot of money (Australian here so it really was quite a lot) for the Collector's Edition on PC, partially because it looked great and partially because CDPR seem to be a great company and worthy of support, but I feel like their cultivated "for...
  4. S

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I'm very disappointed about this. I've been with this series since the beginning, buying the Collector's Edition of the first game upon release. I was very glad CDPR became successful and was very happy with the Witcher 2 as well, gladly buying it when it was released. Living in Australia, the...
  5. S

Our Community Fan Translations

These translations are so good and helpful! Are there any translations for: "Droga, z której się nie wraca" ("A Road with No Return", featuring Visenna and Korin, the parents of Geralt of Rivia) which is from the Polish short story collection "Something Ends, Something Begins". There is a fan...
Top Bottom