Recent content by SanchoPantches

+
  1. SanchoPantches

Missoins That can't be completed

Rogue-Nomad, curious why are you asking this? Which missions you could not complete exactly? You mean 'Life’s Work', where car spawns underground? Or that you can get quick hacks from the terminals?
  2. SanchoPantches

Legendary glasses of Johnny

It maters where are you on the map, since I believe the game is using world coordinates as a part of equation. (Quick)Save. Upgrade. If you get less then 3 slots move around a little and try again... Eventually it will generate 3 slots.
  3. SanchoPantches

[Cyberpsycho at Totentanz] Skill Shard Bug?

When you say that some shards end up in your inventory, are you talking about "stacked" shards? There is at least two cases where you can find 2 stacked ones and one will end up in the inventory. One for the handguns and another for quickhacking. Also if you are really lucky you can end up with...
  4. SanchoPantches

Possible Frame Rate Drop Fix for PS4???

Another thing that can fix it is pressing the pad on the controller and going to main menu (not the map). Calms down the fans for me and fixes the rate. Most of the time if I go to the Save menu and do a Quick save, it fixes the rate/fans
  5. SanchoPantches

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

6. SanchoPantches

Rosa Escarlata clothing items

Got some updates :) I've managed to find slim-fits again in one of the Valentino's loops. (38/50) I believe it was the same place where I've found the vest. Good luck!
  7. SanchoPantches

Invisible headgear mod?

Wish they could implement farming/crafting clothing mod slots, separate of actual clothing. That way we could have invisible clothing items.... But I believe that would substantially reduce grind and time spent in the game. So not very likely..
  8. SanchoPantches

Thank you for your help brannonb. Maybe this changes in the future... Interesting, I've managed to get the slim-fits only once, but not from Valentinos , but from Wratts after level 50/50 in the dessert..
  9. SanchoPantches

Did anybody had any luck with finding this clothing items? On my first play trough I accidentally stumped on a pair of Rosa Escarlata slim-fits. (50/50) and some random event in the bad lands. On my second play trough, I managed d to find Rosa Escarlata top. (in one of Valentino grind loops)...
  10. SanchoPantches

WORLD with no EPIC & LEGENDARY loot

Did you try to move away from the loot, and then see if it changes the stats? Or scum saving? It takes ages for the PS4 to reload, but it might trigger better loot.
  11. SanchoPantches

STADIUM LOVE QUEST AND MARKER MISSING

Hello There I am trying to get the divided we stand gun. However I a can not see the marker for the quest Stadium love. Also when i get there there is no boss or the gun... Are there any requirements for that mission that I’m missing? I am level 35 / 50. On my other save I had Stadium love with...
  12. SanchoPantches

Stadium love quest and marker missing

Hello There I was trying to get the divided we stand gun. However I a can not see the marker for the quest Stadium love. Are there any requirements for that mission that I’m missing? I am level 33 / 50. On my other save I had Stadium love with levels 11/14.
  13. SanchoPantches

How to access DlC's on GOTY Edition PS4

Hi, I have the ps4 goty edition that iI’ve purchased from the ps store. I have the option for two main dlc’s but None of the 16 free dlc are showing in the game. I tried to reinstall the game, clear the cashe, reactivate the licenses on my ps4, set ps4 as main console, but no luck. When I’m at...
  14. SanchoPantches

GOTY missing dlc

I know but they do not appear int the game
  15. SanchoPantches

GOTY missing dlc

Hi, I have the ps4 goty edition that iI’ve purchased from the ps store. I have the option for two main dlc’s but None of the 16 free dlc are showing in the game. I tried to reinstall the game, clear the cashe, reactivate the licenses on my ps4, set ps4 as main console, but no luck. When I’m at...
Top Bottom