Recent content by Sarah_Nie_en

+
  1. Sarah_Nie_en

[Spoiler] Cyberpunk 2077 - End Mission - Hauptkampagne

Also ich habe das Arasaka Ende mit meiner weiblichen Corpo V sehr gemocht. Ich bin zurück zur Erde gereist. Ich wäre traurig, wenn in einem Story DLC dieses Ende keine Berücksichtigung fände. Und, dass ich Takemura gerettet habe. Ansonsten mag ich solche tragischen Enden eigentlich gar nicht und...
  2. Sarah_Nie_en

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

When we talk about romances, I would like to get Goro as a love interest for my female Corpo V. It would be a perfect opportunity to add him in a story DLC, if you saved him AND if you played the Corpo ending. I left the station to die on earth and i really hope we can continue this path later on.
  3. Sarah_Nie_en

[POLL] V's partner

None of them! My female Corpo V is still waiting for Takemura. Please don't destroy my last hope, that a romance will be possible in a story dlc! Otherwise I will stay single.
  4. Sarah_Nie_en

Auf welche Spiele freut ihr euch?

Definitiv! Ich will jetzt nicht mehr zu häufig Akt 1 beginnen, sonst hab ich bei Release keine Lust mehr :oops:hoffe immer noch auf Halsin als LI für nen Druiden Char oder so haha
  5. Sarah_Nie_en

Kann ich verstehen, ich war zu ungeduldig 😄 Viel Spaß!
  6. Sarah_Nie_en

Ist vielleicht etwas Off Topic, aber spielt gerade jemand die EA von Baldurs Gate 3? Ist gerade das einzige was ich zocken kann, da der Patch von Cyberpunk ja auf sich warten lässt. Im Mai kommt dann Mass Effect remastered dran
  7. Sarah_Nie_en

Takemura

The Arasaka ending is my favorite ending and my Corpo girl is waiting to romance Takemura in an upcoming DLC and go with him to Japan!!
  8. Sarah_Nie_en

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

True. I like the Arasaka ending. But i understand your point.
  9. Sarah_Nie_en

Just think of Takemura. He is worth the wait. *fingers crossed*
  10. Sarah_Nie_en

No problem, I'm enjoying the EA of Baldur's Gate 3 at the moment and I'm very happy to play a druid very soon, when Larian releases Patch 4.
  11. Sarah_Nie_en

[Spoiler] Need to shut down River

I thought exactly the same! Now it's up to them to give us a proper romance with Goro! I think they know how popular he is and it would be a shame to ignore this.
  12. Sarah_Nie_en

more romance

Thank you! :) I will have a look what is written in Instagram. I'm very curious! I hope I will find it :D
  13. Sarah_Nie_en

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

Yes please! Give us Takemura and I will play a dlc. But not with Judy, because I'm not into girls and River is a disappointing love interest. No Takemura or at least someone else? I will stay Single.
  14. Sarah_Nie_en

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

My biggest problem is, that Night City is so full of things, but you live like in a bubble and can hardly interact with anything. I don't know if this is possible to fix.
  15. Sarah_Nie_en

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

I can't find her statement :/
Top Bottom