Recent content by SarahGabriella

+
  1. SarahGabriella

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Why would you need to give feedback on that? 1576157392 Smaller map than Witcher 3. Im so not getting Cyberpunk 2077. I rather wait for Bloodlines 2.
  2. SarahGabriella

Movies / TV Shows!

Every shows last season is bad..[...] . I cant wait to see Geralt and the gang go to Toussaint.
  3. SarahGabriella

Movies / TV Shows!

Dandelion shows up too and you know, cats dont always have the slit pupils. 1572610575 Why does everyone have such low expectations? Looks amazing so far to me.
  4. SarahGabriella

The General Videogame Thread

Only means they wanna cash in on Diablo 2s popularity. Why pay for a Diablo 2 clone or for that matter a bunch of references to it when you can just play D2?
  5. SarahGabriella

I rather buy a supporter DLC for a indie game like ATOM rpg has than buying a 60 euro game that is likely also epic exclusive. Its all about ethics. Indie devs might even underprice their games, while big studios greed goes for the 60 dollar price regardless of content plus they expect people...
  6. SarahGabriella

Indie games are way better these days. The big studios are just plain out of touch and too fucking greedy.
  7. SarahGabriella

Not great news... D3 is trash and so will D4 be. Acti Blizz cant make a good Diablo game. 1572000849 Cyberpunk 2077 might not even make it into my game library if it has no third person cutscenes. Lets see what CDPR does tho but its not looking good.
  8. SarahGabriella

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

I dot see a damn difference to games without it...
  9. SarahGabriella

Im not ignorant...you just didnt make your point clear. Consoles brought games into the living room where people did most of their activity. Plus it made games more accessible to those with little money but gaming interest. Tho in the "good old days", you had PC games, console games and...
  10. SarahGabriella

Consoles arent upgradeable...PCs are. Thats why PC > consoles forever. And its PCs that push console makers to bring out ever newer and better consoles, not the other way around.
  11. SarahGabriella

So, AMD users will be left behind? I hate game company partnerships with PC part manufacturers.
  12. SarahGabriella

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

The books already got a netflix show...But who needs a damn MMO of any CDPR game? Theyre always endless grind fests and lack decent stories.
  13. SarahGabriella

Thats just being played by those who have nostalgia goggles on and hated the new content so acti blizz cashed in on that and made classic.
  14. SarahGabriella

What for? MMOs are trash and CDPR is fine with doing regular rpgs.
  15. SarahGabriella

Why there will be at least 7-8 side activities in Cyberpunk 2077

That implies that youre even meant to get all skills to max.
Top Bottom