Recent content by Sariel_

+
  1. S

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

It would be good to know how long it will take them to figure it out...at least approximately.
  2. S

How am I supposed to understand this? So will it be possible to merge or overwrite an account in the future? Or is this some kind of joke I don't get? The only reason I care about this is Thronebreaker. I have already purchased it TWICE on PC (once for Steam, once for GOG) and I suppose I can't...
  3. S

Thanks, but how am I supposed to do that? You can only submit a ticket about certain topics or questions and mine is not among them...really, this support system is kinda stupid. People should be able to ask whatever they need.
  4. S

I have bit of a curious case. I used to play Gwent through Windows store app during beta (connected with XboX through XboX play anywhere). They decided to remove this platform with the release of HC and there was like 14 days long period to port your account to GOG, otherwise it would be...
  5. S

Reveal needs complete overhaul

The whole reveal archetype is based mainly on RNG. I can understand few RNG cards but not a whole archetype relying on revealing random cards. I hope I am not the only one who sees it this way.
  6. S

Suggestion to hand limit and drypass problem, please read

I agree that hand limit needs to go. It makes round 1 absolutely pointless, you would have to play at least 7 cards to actually gain card advantage...
  7. S

Open PTR feedback

No I didn't. And I don't know how am I supposed to know it. It would be good if it was written somewhere in the game... That explains why my card got discarded but I still don't know why my opponent was drawing more cards than me.
  8. S

Open PTR feedback

Alright devs, so one more time. CARDS THAT I DRAW OFTEN END IN UP IN MY GRAVEYARD INSTEAD OF MY HAND. Sorry for caps, but this is absolute major bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. Few examples: My opponent won r1 3 cards down, we both played 2 cards in r2 which means I whould have stayed 3 cards...
  9. S

Open PTR feedback

Sometimes when I draw cards before second round they don't appear in my hand but in my graveyard which means I'm immediately several cards down. Anyone else experienced this?
  10. S

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey Burza, any news about the Windows app launch date? My guess is that it will be the same as for consoles because the account is connected with Xbox via "Xbox play anywhere" and as long as the console players will play the old gwent in the meantime you would have to use the same account for...
  11. S

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Greetings, launch date for consoles includes Windows store app for PC (connected via "Xbox play anywhere" I think) or it belongs to the launch date for PC? Thanks
  12. S

Homecoming Reveal

The visuals look amazing, there's no doubt about it. But the whole game is starting to look way too similar to HearthStone and I'm honestly not a fan of this. Even the mechanics look similar...I hope I'm wrong.
  13. S

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

That's not true, you should read the description. Yrden resets ALL cards, while dbomb resets only boosted cards on a row. I used Yrden in NG with Slave drivers and Knights...even if you reset only two 1 pts Knights, Yrden reaches 28 pts.
  14. S

People exploting "the Guardian" bug. Developers do nothing about it

No, they said they fixed it but they didn't, it became even worse after the update where they "fixed" it.
  15. S

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

103 point Geralt: Yrden against rowstacked spy deck
Top Bottom