Recent content by sarkocreme

+
  1. S

What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

Part of the problem is that once you get to a certain point in the game, the characters don't react any differently from telling them you love them vs. telling them to bugger off.
  2. S

[suggestions][spoliers] Add some motive to xxx ?

Avallac'h wasn't too poorly handled IMO. They presented the right amount of information so the player couldn't be certain of his allegiance. His character could have presented more lore and answers, but that didn't feel central to his development as a character.
  3. S

Choices seem... easy? (Spoilers)

I agree with you. The choices didn't feel as difficult as previous games. The only major choice I really remembered debating on was the evil tree spirit. If I wasn't so attached to Roche maybe Dijkstra vs. Roche would've been tougher. Honestly, the Triss torture scene was probably the worst for...
  4. S

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

To be fair, 'rushed' is a little excessive. The game is relatively bug free, has a ton of great content, and improves of pretty much every gameplay aspect of TW2. At some point the game has to release. I'm disappointed to see more contracts and points of interest chosen over TW2 imports and...
  5. S

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

Why is Saskia required to be in game? There is plenty lacking for C&C, but Saskia is one of the least offensive. If you free her, she's reasonably assumed to have gone elsewhere. If you don't free her then Philippa tells you she loses control and doesn't know where Saskia went, and if you kill...
  6. S

The Inevitable Enhanced Edition

My main three things are - Give Triss more second half air time, especially if romanced. - Add continuity content related to TW2 so TW3 feels less like a standalone game in the series - Bring more closure to the end of the game, either with more cut scene narratives to review world situation or...
  7. S

Politics in TW3

Actually, I think they were incorporated into his main army. I don't remember where I read this though and it may have been another (albeit convincing) theory.
  8. S

Sure. That's clearly true that you can't have ALL of the content from TW3 and choices that matter more from TW2, but where do you draw the line? At what point is the next contract, the next NPC, the next secondary quest equal to an impactful event originating from TW2? At what point do you cut...
  9. S

Or they could have appropriated resources relative to number of players who played the previous game. It's also not just PC players. That's the whole point of the save state creator option, which as it turns out, is pretty pointless other than Letho (and arguably Sile). You seem to think that...
  10. S

I let Roche kill Henselt in my TW2 save. At Roche's camp one of his soldiers says something along the lines of "I hear you kill kings, you and our leader". I've only played through the game once so I can't confirm it's choice dependent.
  11. S

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Personally, I'd be just as happy with more detailed ending cutscenes as I would the ability to interact with characters after the game ends. I imagine that's a lot less work on the part of CDPR as well.
  12. S

What disappointed you about this game?

I think this forum generally makes for civil discussion. There's a few bad apples, but most people seem to remain civil (or at least try their best at it). It seems that most people critiquing TW3 still enjoy it more than just about anything else out there. I'm not sure if I rate it higher than...
  13. S

[Spoilers] Why did my choices in the Witcher 2 matter as much as last years snow? And is anyone else mad about this?

Greater impact is relative. I said the events in TW2 have more far reaching implications than the events in TW1. The personal and political scopes of TW2 were much larger than TW1. Do you not agree with this? TW3 itself tells you the importance of the Triss/mage hunt decision by blaming the...
  14. S

[Spoilers] Why did my choices in the Witcher 2 matter as much as last years snow? And is anyone else mad about this?

Goodmongo I'm not arguing for the overall story to be changed. I'm arguing for the choices to impact TW3 in a meaningful and reasonable way. Scale and weight of these decisions also have to be taken into account. The impact of TW1 decisions on TW2 make sense. Their impact on TW2 are...
  15. S

a tiny little detail you like in witcher 3

I love the Snow White & 7 Dwarves reference.
Top Bottom