Recent content by Scaldar_von_Ascalon

+
  1. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

Technically you can face the last battle only with Reynard/Gascon Arnjolf and the dog...
  2. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

[Spoilers] Changing choice after making it?

You have to restart the map. A bit help. Eyric or what his name cares about religion and killing mosters. You can kill the manticore and "force" him to leave if you don't like him.
  3. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

I agree. But they don't do their job well... Most game nowdays are half complete when it publish... or just not interesting... one of the best news of the week is the announcement of the wc3 reforged...
  4. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

Right. I have to apologize and it's embarrasing.

Welcome to the world of roguecraft.
  5. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Greatsword decks...
  6. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

I have some problems with this. First of all if you want support one company you can send money to suppert them. If you want invest tons of money them you can write an e-mail or call them on phone: hey lads and lassies Im a money bag and I want give you some money but I have x conditions. And...
  7. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

Deal with it and draw a lession from it.
  8. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

This adjectivs works well if we have standarts without them hard to say what is good or what is bad... btw this discussion at this point is tottally the same as any wow discussion... when some ppl say vanillia was good and other expansions are trash...
  9. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

[Spoilers] Help with Finding the Golden Chests

you lost it somewhere. No chest on that area...
  10. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

[Thronebreaker] [Bug Report] List of Bugs and other Feedback (re-post from Reddit)

Eyick Only triggers his ability if fighting against monsters and you choised the manticore trophy. I think the Geso thinmg is not a bug. Dat unit start on the deck. The melle geso is im well summons units from the decks. They only use deploy ability if you "play" them.
  11. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

You can kill the manticore and force him to leave. 1541359079 Btw anybody was able to keep all his companions until the end or at least 4-5 of them?
  12. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

Impera Enforcers don't get charge if you play spies from GY

Thx. I made my report so technically this topic is pointless. If you wish you can delete it.
  13. Scaldar_von_Ascalon

Almost no one sends GG nowadays. Fix: Reward for sending GG should be Huge.

I think thats about manners. I played wc3 for a very long time... And there the glhf and gg was technically the greetings. So I just give gg to everybody if im not forget it.. Just like greetings... Ppl who have manners greeting others and don't spit on the table... or atleast send gg... :
Top Bottom