Recent content by ScavBot

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 Suggested Level / Similar "Convenience" Features To Be Optional This Time?

Witcher 3 Suggested Level / Similar "Convenience" Features To Be Optional This Time? Could we have even more control over what's displayed in the UIs / in the HUD this time, please? Being able to turn off all this useless crap cluttering up the HUD or the map UI in the Witcher 3...
  2. S

New Digital Comic -- The Witcher: Curse of Crows #1 now available!

Is there a chance that in the near future a compilation of all the volumes could be made available as additional Witcher 3 content on gog? Without having to go on any second or third party's sites to get the actual PDF?
  3. S

Witcher Franchise Speculation

The Geralt of Rivia arc should stay a classic trilogy. If they plan to do more in the Witcher universe I feel like it should be something completely new and separate from the events of Witcher 1-3. With a few references to the trilogy that started it all, of course.
  4. S

Now playing [music]

Eduard Artemyev's soundtracks for Solaris, The Mirror and Stalker, on repeat.
  5. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Netflix should just get hold of this guy to play Geralt in the upcoming series, if it's actually planned as live-action. He definitely would look the part and could do all of his stunts himself it seems.
  6. S

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Thanks for maintaining and keeping this here guide up to date over the years, it often helped me out quite a bit.
  7. S

Curse You GOG!

The only platform I get games from these days, you've got to love the general commitment and pro-consumer attitude. I hope that it doesn't take another 10 years or so until the big time publishers offer their new titles through gog in a more timely manner relative to the release date.
  8. S

2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz!

I knew the music in the trailers for Ash of Gods sounded familiar, fits the imagery quite well too. The original intention to create an all new Witcher soundtrack fell through, I reckon?
  9. S

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Netflix's Castlevania series turned out quite good, I hope this bodes well for the Witcher adaptation.
  10. S

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

If CP2077 is really going for the custom-made character I don't see why this approach shouldn't get applied to the next installment in the Witcher saga too.
  11. S

possibility of game port to nintendo switch

It's more likely for something like Gwent or the Witcher Adventure Game, but for the Witcher 3? There's a higher chance of hell freezing over.
  12. S

CD PROJEKT RED and R.TALSORIAN GAMES Announce The Witcher Role-Playing Game

gamescom in a few weeks seems like a good opportunity for some news?
Top Bottom