Recent content by Schebberd

+
  1. Schebberd

Trans V

This :) Also I could romance River and I think I could have Judy. But I wanted to be faithful to River so I did not go to the diving date.
  2. Schebberd

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

Since I do enjoy the game (still) :) I hope for some nice surprises and just things that make the game world feel more alive. Also I do hope, that the teams working on bug fixing are not the same as those that work on new content :D. Cheers :)
  3. Schebberd

Matter of time, River Ward braindance bug

I pressed X (keyboard) at the end of the braindance part one and it got me to the second part :). Maybe that helps you as well.
  4. Schebberd

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

" WHY DID THEY MAKE THE ACTUAL SEXUAL CONTENT SO SCARCE? " Because people call anyone who likes immersive sexuality a pervert, while they happily shoot peoples heads off without ever thinking thats what a psychopath / mass murderer would do. In my view, we live in a world where violence is...
  5. Schebberd

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

I also feel like that when I drive in first person (which I don't anymore because of that).
  6. Schebberd

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

I liked River most :) hes a guy that tries really hard to do the right thing and his missions are very intense. Also hes good looking xD but I did not do much with the other romance characters. I also liked the ex Arasaka guy.
  7. Schebberd

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

I know it makes little sense logically.. but emotionally it does to me :D I care how my V looks, can't help it :).
  8. Schebberd

I still hope that this will also change at some point.. and also a reason I usually ride a motorbike in NC :).
  9. Schebberd

Just to add my voice to the chorus :) I want the things the NPCs have as well.. be able to chrome, or gold up. Wear thigh high boots and whatnot.. And I really think the way you can shop clothes and modify your looks need to be improved by a lot. Cheers all!
  10. Schebberd

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I for one hope that they will make it so that you can fight on with V to regain your health and have hope for a good life. I'm so so tired of this nihilistic (i hope that's the right term) idea of all you fight for is meaningless, you die and thats it. No matter what you do, you can't win...
  11. Schebberd

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas :)
  12. Schebberd

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

I started to use my Controller for the walking, driving stuff :) it feels better than KB+M. If you have one, you might want to give it a try.
  13. Schebberd

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

I really don't care much for the cars :D i used jackies bike all the time for my first and now second playthrough. It's just very good and you don't have to pay for it. Also cars are bad with traffic.
  14. Schebberd

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

I agree :) the map should zoom out once you go faster with your vehicle. And something I want to add.. you can't lay your bike in curves properly as you should at higher speeds..
  15. Schebberd

which lifepath did you end up going first?

I did corpo first and now street kid :) I enjoy that you get different dialogues out of that but it would be great if the time you get to spend in the lifepath would get expanded (also the time you have with Jacky). Cheers :)
Top Bottom