Recent content by schmooples

+
  1. S

The main site denies me access

Glad I could be of help
  2. S

Get your free back-up copy of The Witcher on GOG.com

Nice offer, thanks for that. Unfortunately I also have Platinum Edition EE (tested it - fail). We'll see if I find enough interest to do it the hard way before the deadline. I'm pretty much retail kind of guy
  3. S

The main site denies me access

I didn't understand, that have you tried manually deleting (clearing?) cookie(s) for en.thewitcher.com ? [firefox - remove individual cookies]
  4. S

[TW1] [mod] Fair Kalkstein Mod

Very nice. I also felt it to be very uncharasteristic that Geralt had to spent all this money and didn't say a thing. Even more so when some players play to the tower suspecting the "lost in thought" alchemist himself of devilry
  5. S

Some issues on Mac

I also think you aren't supposed to see almost nothing in some crypts and caves without spell or torch. It's realistic.
  6. S

Issues with the loading

I would also recommend keeping only "key" saves, before turning points, start of chapters and so on... You can still keep quite a number.
  7. S

Blue Eyes (The quest)

I couldn't solve this to my satisfaction (two rp reasons), so I always pass it.
  8. S

black screen for the interface

I really don't know much about TW2. Did you have any errors in installation? -> http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29080-how-to-fix-ee-install-error-look-here/ Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will know what do to.
  9. S

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition walkthrough update at GameBanshee

What blasphemy is this !? A Walkthrough! Actually I usually first play game as a "practice run" through and, I admit, the next runs I usually check walkthroughs for the things I missed.
  10. S

The combat is very inconsistent.

I didn't think Gibb_Geralt wanted it to be consisted. Gibb_Geralt just wanted that animations were correct and outcomes propable. - Altering strike mid-swing effciently is very hard. - Blocking when attacking requires something in the other hand and skill. - Blocking with weapon is more...
  11. S

How Does Rep Work?

Yep. Boo reaps a lot of Rep http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Miniature_giant_space_hamster
  12. S

How Does Rep Work?

Its hilarious
  13. S

How Does Rep Work?

I gotta think my posts little harder, well... Comical relief:
  14. S

New Enhanced Edition wallpaper

Uuuuu, and already in 1920x1200 resolution, thanx
  15. S

Most hilarious NPC qoutes (Mild Spoilers)

TW1 (Best way to use Fisstech): (GERALT) Fold back your skin and rub. (JETHRO) Where? (GERALT) Where you can fold back your skin, Jethro.
Top Bottom