Recent content by scorch621

+
  1. S

The Monstors Within Us-a team Fanfic

ah but you see...mine is different :) as mine is my own...and you make up your own character....kinda like an RPG......but on the internet..but hey if you wish to belittle me with your comments then fine i dont care i wont be coming backI have no reason to waste my breath on you trolls who wont...
  2. S

Small riddles - What could it be?

well i have 1 riddles.....heres the first and easiest one...while i was going to saint ives i met a man with seven wives...each wifehas seven cats..each cat had seven Kittens...how many were going to saint ives
  3. S

How old are you ?

well.......iim 1345......i assisted William the conqerour in getting rid of the Saxons in the battle of hastings.....what no humor....im 18
  4. S

Small riddles - What could it be?

a Security camera perhaps...if you cover up a security camera with something....it cant see..cameras cannot make a sound...but can miss something and yet can see something important in a store......and whatever they see is never false...as they claim anyway.....hey im an outcast ill deal with...
  5. S

fine dont post..see if i ******* care!!!....ya bloody arrogant ******* *******
  6. S

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

alot better than the first one....i now have alot more space for my other stuff with the alchemy sack
  7. S

The Monstors Within Us-a team Fanfic now i dont beileve there has been a fanfic or team fanfic on this forum,a Team Fanfics differ to normal fanfics such that anyone can join you can be anybody you can make your own story...you can be anybody from a legendary witcher to a lowly peasant...
  8. S

Bombs!

well me personaly i use the aard sign then i do a finisher....i use bombs ocasionally like dragons dream........but please tell me what does king and queen do cos i used it against a few bandits and it did nothing..........i use bombs cos well rad the username
  9. S

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

is it just my computer the meteorite sqords look the same as a normal steel sword and Aereondight looks the same as the first silver sword you getwhen you fighting ingame not on its portrait in the inventiry? sorry for the spelling
  10. S

Game intro (Witcher VS Striga) in movie.

i cant understand a word...is there one with subtitles or in english.........
  11. S

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

you know when you have played too much when [ sorry if this is already here i might have not read it]You see a guy with white hair and say OMG its GERALT OF RIVIA!!!every woman you see usually has red hair
  12. S

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

id like to play a sequel where you create your own witcher with his biography and all......i wouldnt mind seeing Geralt as a playable character again he was cool if somewhat strange but he was fun too play..........by the way.....are there female witchers??
  13. S

[GENERAL] Most satisfactory Witcher moments

me myne are....when i found out i knew every monstor i came across.....wouldnt beileve how much money that cost me!!when i got Ravens armour SWEET!!!when the profesor got torn to shreds by the Kikimore queen....serves him right for killing leo..poor boy
  14. S

[ACT III] Meteorite Ores and Rune fragments.

ohh man you killed the werewolf..thats not the best idea///but its not my story but okay...........i know if you killed Ramsmeat youll get Yellow Meteorritesometimes when you kill characters and enemies youll find Metoers......but the runes are more diffucult to find but in the Trade qaurter...
Top Bottom