Recent content by scrat

+
  1. S

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

To mods: I don't know why you merged my post below into this thread. I was trying to help you guys.I originally posted this IN this thread and dozens of posts later it was buried and people were still asking for a solution, being unaware of my post (hence the reason I spent time to post it as a...
  2. S

FIXED.Solution:Start off installation as normal.Allow connection to net to verify game as normal.After this has verified and the patch is activated, UNPLUG INTERNET CONNECTION & DISABLE FIREWALL.Allow up to 2 hours for patching (go away, do something else, DO NOT USE COMPUTER DURING THIS TIME...
  3. S

FIXED.Solution:Start off installation as normal.Allow connection to net to verify game as normal.After this has verified and the patch is activated, UNPLUG INTERNET CONNECTION & DISABLE FIREWALL.Allow up to 2 hours for patching (go away, do something else, DO NOT USE COMPUTER DURING THIS TIME...
  4. S

Tell me here please. I don't go on MSN with complete strangers.
  5. S

Screenshot of problem:http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image2tm3.jpgThis occurs every time I try to install.
  6. S

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Witcher Team:1. Make sure you give the patch to a download site that can handle the extra bandwidth needed.2. Give it to LOTS of sites (Worthplaying, Fileshacj, Gamershell etc.) so the bandwidth is spread out.Currently, every dude in Europe and the US is downloading this patch and I'm geting 16...
  7. S

The Over-40 Hang-out

41 years old and enjoying every minute of it.Not really. I lied.At least I have The Witcher, but: I had to do a re-format of my whole PC so now I have to start the game from the beginning.I gave up smoking 7weeks ago and it's the best thing I've ever done!Not really, it isn't; because now my...
Top Bottom