Recent content by Scratch83

+
  1. Scratch83

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

I hope so. To report it to support do i just create a thread when im allowed?? Or is there somewhere else i should be posting it?? Ive added it to the welcome thread too
  2. Scratch83

Why the person above you should be banned

^ban for not capitalising on the fact that the captalised ban wasn't, in fact, capitalised
  3. Scratch83

Unfortunately not. I saved after completing the quest before i noticed the issue then all the auto saves have been overwritten while i was trying to fix it
  4. Scratch83

Ive posted it on a shed load of posts on here but cant make my own thread yet because ive not reached 10 posts yet. Just trying to figure out how to change my name on here now because im an idiot 😆
  5. Scratch83

Xbox 1648484017 Sorry, should have mentioned that...
  6. Scratch83

I cant answer my phone. When I call someone they dont answer. I now cant progress through the main quest or talk to fixers because the game thinks im on a call. I cant jack into anything because the game thinks im on a call. This started after completing "Small Man, Big Mouth". My game os now...
  7. Scratch83

Cyberpunk and Bubblegum Crisis

Im just here to get my 10 posts so i can start a thread. I quite like bubblegum...
  8. Scratch83

Players, do you have a hobby?

At the minute my hobby seems to be shouting at my xbox because of frustrating Cyberpunk glitches...
  9. Scratch83

What needs to improve on the gameplay

How about they just improve the general playability of the game by getting rid of the phone glitches that literally prevent you from continuing the game??
  10. Scratch83

Gripes for CDPR (#2)

Ive got a gripe. My game is now unplayable. At first my phone went red after Small Man, Big Mouth, so i couldn't call anybody or answer messages. I've managed to make the phone blue again by doing a cyberpsycho mission but the game still thinks im in a call so i cant use a joytoy, cant jack in...
  11. Scratch83

🎉The Welcome Thread

So ive managed to make the phone blue again by doing a cyberpsycho mission but the game still thinks im in a call so i cant use a joytoy, cant jack in to anything and anytime i call it doesnt get answered just hangs up. This is so frustrating. Came back to the game hoping the next gen update...
  12. Scratch83

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi there. I have a bug on Series X. Where am I best posting it?? 1648341694 I probably should have said what the bug was. After completing Small Man, Big Mouth, my phone has gone red and now I cant make or receive calls. Kind of annoying when the only way for me to progress the main story is to...
Top Bottom