Recent content by scudstorm

+
  1. S

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I can't read as quick as you're writting here:dead: I tryed to follow the plan, but something went wrong:2guns: I kept myself in hand until we went upstairs and blowed up this bastards with my bombs. Then Triss said that work undercover isn't my profile. My choice #1. I can't let her to go to...
  2. S

Oh no, it's not necessary to reduce to money. The main thing is that Geralt live together with so sweet and lovely(etc, etc) girl in their nice house
  3. S

I think it's wrong to focus on the money. The success of the game is to give to community what they want. TW3 positioned as easy for the new comers, and It's the only reason why Geralt&Triss broke up since TW2. So it's no matter that "Yen is the love of his life because of books" and "I chose...
  4. S

The difference between game and book is that we have some influence on characters and world around us, not only observe the story. In some moments I can't feel that my decisions have consequences
  5. S

I really don't think that I have to apologize if Geralt chose Triss as his love
  6. S

Maybe my localization is good:laughing: I can say phrase sounds like "I will not make excuses", which is the best choice for me
  7. S

It makes no sense to compare this. In TW2 we don't have any romance choice, but we have 2 ways of main quest, with another one chioce in the end(save Triss or not). In TW3 we have ONE main questline with Ciri and the opportunity to make a choice between Geralts' true love (Triss/Yen)
  8. S

Really? Triss sent Geralt to find the rose because she wanted to help him get his memories back. It's you remember that Geralt loved Yen, not he. So you found the rose and gave it to Triss
  9. S

As I am! It will be difficult for non-English speaking to read the full thread. There are more and more new people here, so, for example I spend a lot of time reading and trying to translate all written
  10. S

As I remebmer, CDPR announced that TW3 will be the last part. Just hope they will bring it to perfection I can't resist to post this: http://imgur.com/jwDlrGx sorry for the oftop.
  11. S

Isn't there a button "I will not make excuses"? Not rude, but with the same meaning
  12. S

King of beggars, when you first met him(and Triss)
  13. S

I see it as a surge of emotion kiss, but it would be right to see the opposition between Triss and Yen after this. I don't think removing Philippa is good idea, because quests with not main characters have a place to be. Better add 1-2 more quests like this with Triss
  14. S

During the TW2 Triss helped us to return our memory and told us about Geralts' life before amnesia. It must be hard for Triss to do this, but she did. So, I can't find the best evidence for her feelings
  15. S

YES! I smashed their faces when they tried to take Triss away from me. No another way
Top Bottom