Recent content by SeasonedWitcher

+
  1. S

Alternative Look Triss bug.

What was wrong with allowing the player to decide, like before? Yennifers still works.
  2. S

[Bugs] (B&W) Bugs eveywhere.

1 Triss's alternate look doesn't work in Blood and Wine. 2 Many armors, exclusively the crafted ones I think, don't show from the waste up on the armor stands.
  3. S

Alternative Look Triss bug.

Alternative Look Triss bug. Alternative look Triss doesn't work in Blood and Wine. There is also an armor stand issue, many crafted armors don't appear from the waste up on the armor stands.
  4. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I encountered one where if you fight Sirens while standing on your boat, you would suddenly appear miles into the sky, with a long fall waiting to see if you would hit water or land. With all the bugs, I get the feeling that very little of the six months was spent bug fixing. Well, to be fair...
  5. S

Yeah, there are many games that have many bugs at launch, but there are next to no developers that claimed to have spent six months removing them, only to release a bug infested game anyway. Yes, the lack of storage was a ridiculous oversight, especially for an open world game.
  6. S

Damn, it's a good thing they spent the last six months of development squashing 'bugs,' otherwise we would have been waiting for months after the games release for patches to fix them.....
  7. S

BUG: Triss Alternative look.

BUG: Triss Alternative look. Conversation can no longer be initiated with Triss after her alternative look DLC is applied. Conversation interface bubble no longer appears.
  8. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Are those volumetric clouds I'm seeing?
  9. S

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

Anybody notice it breaks the conversation UI? Try interact with her, you won't even get the infamous: "Well?"
  10. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

When are CDPR going to let us adjust the LOD? And seriously, this game needs a HD texture pack. They improved textures on rocks and such with 1.05 somewhat, but they simply aren't cutting it, the detail of the characters really makes the bad background textures stand out. And no CDPR, this isn't...
  11. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

The cut-scene lighting has a lot more shadow sources, it isn't simply more vivid. The textures also need major work. Most of world textures are muddy as hell when viewed up close, there are decade old games with better textures. The geometry was cut to hell as well, with stone walls having...
  12. S

PC randomly turning off in game

An updated driver that's pushing the graphics card harder than a previous version will. Your PSU is borderline powerful enough for that setup if it's single rail, if it's not, then it isn't up to the job, simple as that. You also didn't answer if there are drops in performance before shutdown.
  13. S

PC randomly turning off in game

I would bet your PSU is being overloaded. It doesn't have to be the additional SSD. Updated drivers can push graphics cards harder, drawing more power resulting in the instant shutdowns you describe. Components such as CPUs and GPUs will usually throttle before causing a shutdown. Are you...
  14. S

What disappointed you about this game?

The lighting outside of conversation and cut scene mode leaves a lot to be desired. The muddy textures, and reduced geometry. Our choices from previous games being completely meaningless. Characters from previous games disappearing without a trace, and not even a mention of what happened to...
  15. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Kiobi How did you turn that on? It looks like the lighting in conversation mode.
Top Bottom