Recent content by Sebastian_W

+
  1. S

Duel of Fate - A Fanmade Witcher Song

Hey everyone !! I got some new Witcher themed music and i would like to share it with you. This short track has a familiar melody and was composed for an animated Video. Right now, because of some annoying issues, the Video hasnt been released yet. If you are interested, please checkout my...
  2. S

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Hallo everyone, finally i got some time to share my short opinion on Blood and Wine. I think CD Project did an amazing job. This DLC could go trough as a complete own game with a new awesome Story and a round End. And besides that, they improved the Game and brought in new features. And all...
  3. S

I have to thank =). Sry, that i am so late.
  4. S

Performance is very bad since Patch 1.10

Same here.Hope im wrong, but i guess they never get to fix the Performance in Novigraad. A new Patch means new Issues.
  5. S

Major frame rate drops after patch 1.10

Exactly the same problem. Triss´s house is the worst location.
  6. S

Now playing [music]

7. S

Duel of Fate - A Fanmade Witcher Song Hallo everyone, my Name is Sebastian and i am a musician from Germany. I love the Witcher Series and i love the Score of "The Witcher 3". To make it short, i want to show you some Music inspired by the Witcher Games. If you have any questions, suggestions...
Top Bottom