Recent content by Seboist

+
  1. S

What you expect from 1.10?

This, I've had to put my second run on hold ever since path 1.8.1.
  2. S

Where's the Order of the Flaming Rose? And Siegfried?

Nope, Foltest reins them in but doesn't disband them.
  3. S

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Given Cerys' jealousy of Yennefer, I don't see anything far fetched with Geralt being able to smash her.
  4. S

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Some suggestions off the top of my head: - Implementation of cut content, such as Iorveth(for importers of his path from 2) as a possible alternative to Roche and Lambert possibly dying in Kaer Morhen depending on how many people you recruit for the battle. - Add returning characters such as...
  5. S

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

The thing you have to always remember is that socjus/SJWs are shameless liars. These are the same people whom say with a straight face that "one in five women are raped" and want us to believe that college campuses are akin to the Congo or South Africa or that alpha male brogrammers and their...
  6. S

TW3 Tribute Video (spoilers)

TW3 Tribute Video (spoilers) I ran across this vid made by our very own Costin. Not too shabby.
  7. S

The "I'd do it this way" thread for suggested adventures, changes, and ideas

- Agree about Fake Ciri being involved somehow (dunno about a sex/romance option though) - Agree about Rosa and Tomira being added as romance/sex options and I'd add Cerys as well. - Agree on Dandelion and Zolton slides. - I'd also have Iorverth, Anais, Saskia,Adda, Scoia'tael and The...
  8. S

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Iorveth doesn't quite become your enemy on Roche path, there's an option to help him fight off the Kaedweni troops when infiltrating Vergen with Roche and he's begrudgingly thankful.
  9. S

Looking Back on the TW Trilogy, what would you change about it ?

I approve of Cynthia in TW3. I really enjoyed her in the EE content on Iorveth path. It would've been nice to have an impact from the import of that choice in her EE quest too...
  10. S

What disappointed you about this game?

- Radovid's portrayal - The war just being background noise that Geralt doesn't take part in, aside from one small skirmish(where you save a certain lass from the previous game) and very indirectly in the assassination sidequest(it being a mere sidequest is pretty WTF too). - Factions and...
  11. S

[Spoilers]Lets recap all three games and discuss Alvin [Spoilers]

Really? Where at and what does it say?
  12. S

Looking Back on the TW Trilogy, what would you change about it ?

I really got the impression that the Order was originally supposed to fulfill the role that was later given to the Witch Hunters, but for some reason(making it easier for newcomers to jump in?) decided to scrap them for the latter. It's pretty apparent based on the non-saving Triss path in TW2...
  13. S

Iorveth? Francesca Findabair? Dol Blathanna? SPOILERS

It was pretty weird how Francesca wasn't in this game given how much she was name dropped in 2.
  14. S

Optional Romantic Encounters which SHOULD have existed

Rosa var Attre and Cerys are the two most obvious ones. I actually got the impression that Cerys was jealous of Yennefer's involvement with Geralt in a number of dialogues I had with her. Tomira is another plausible option.
  15. S

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Pretty lame for importers of his path from TW2. They should've at least given us the option to kill him on Roche path if they were going to kill him offscreen like this.
Top Bottom