Recent content by Sechrima

+
  1. Sechrima

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

This YouTube video addresses virtually all of my gripes with Cyberpunk 2077. I advise everyone to watch it, as it's one of the only reviews I've seen that doesn't focus on bugs and glitches, but analyses the role-playing and open world aspects of the game. Unfortunately, the game falls short as...
  2. Sechrima

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

I want them to take this game and make it into the greatest and most immersive RPG we've ever seen. The potential is there, but so many systems need to be remade from the ground up or completely made from scratch.
  3. Sechrima

Increasing Athleticism

Maybe dodging in combat helps? Or even outside of combat? I'll test it shortly.
  4. Sechrima

Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

I'm married, but thanks for your concern. It's a role-playing game with romance as a feature. I've simply expressed my personal dissatisfaction with this element of the game. So what's your problem?
  5. Sechrima

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Some more shots of my V:
  6. Sechrima

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Corpo V, on the road to becoming a master of the blade.
  7. Sechrima

The lack of 3rd person view

3rd person would have been nice, but the way the game is definitely helps with immersion. I've just been activating the photo mode whenever I get the urge to see my character.
  8. Sechrima

[Request] Please make pick up/loot radius larger

Yeah, looting in this game can be a chore. Surely this can't be hard to get right.
  9. Sechrima

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Subways are just cool places for a cyberpunk setting and should have been included for this reason alone. Imagine fighting gangs and cyberpsychos in the subways... missed opportunity.
  10. Sechrima

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

While I can probably just craft a ton of disposable knives, this still blows. We should be able to retrieve thrown knives, for sure. Also agree 100% that there should be stealth/aerial takedowns with melee weapons if you have them equipped, not just with bare hands.
  11. Sechrima

Automatically scrap junk perk

It's honestly a pretty bad perk as you can just manually break down the junk for parts whenever you want. Nothing but a minor time saver, while removing the option to sell for €$.
  12. Sechrima

Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

Yeah, more options here would greatly benefit the game. I'm playing a straight male Corpo V, but I'm still not happy with the options I have. Also, none of the women really look very youthful or even attractive to me. Breast size is also too small. I want a busty Japanese waifu, please.
  13. Sechrima

Blood and gore

I've seen plenty of gore, but then I'm using blades mostly.
  14. Sechrima

Nice. The artwork here really reminds me of Akira. I'm so damn excited to play this game. I've been binge-watching Cyberpunk 2020 lore videos on YouTube all week to refresh my memory.
  15. Sechrima

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Hell, no. My beach life on the Australian coast is too luxurious and easy-going to give it up for a cyberpunk dystopia, even one as cool as this. But if I found myself in Night City, I'd probably join the Tyger Claws. I want some glowing tats and mantis blades.
Top Bottom