Recent content by seikojin

+
  1. seikojin

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

For those wondering why not both: resource investment. It just takes too much time and money to add multiplayer and add content. Functionality wise, it would be easier to add DLC. However, if they did multiplayer NOW, they would have less bugs/integration issues if they added multiplayer...
  2. seikojin

So they really not gonna talk to us?

I always take it that silent devs are scrambling devs. Get's my QA heart a joyful flutter :)
  3. seikojin

Tech weapons seems overpowered ?

I hear ya there. I think there are some bugs in the system that haven't been exposed. Shocker, I know.
  4. seikojin

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

Whimpering out like V: That is a matter of opinion. Obvious avenues plot nuked: I agree, that is no fun. However, to that I say 7 years of issues behind a delayed released = itchy financiers pushing deadline and dropping features and depth. Taking a very round about way of a distilled death...
  5. seikojin

So they really not gonna talk to us?

This isn't the first, and it won't be the last, game company that spends months with no communications going out as they spend 80 hour work weeks cramming all the changes they can to improve the released product. CP2077 is not THAT bad of a game. Yeah, console players need a lot of love. But...
  6. seikojin

Why people have a right to criticize CD PROJEKT RED?

Constructive criticism is fine at all times. Bashing with no context, no point, no value to glean from it (even if reading between the lines), then it is not worth looking into. I worked on the other side of the screen for an MMO and would process a few thousand customer complaints a week...
  7. seikojin

In all my years of being a Game Master and Player for Cyberpunk, the dark, grit, and often fatal end (even if you take out the worse guys, because everyone is bad), was always welcome and enjoyed. THAT is part of what makes cyberpunk, cyberpunk. Take that out by pushing for a living legend...
  8. seikojin

In all honesty, if you feel you are to OP with weapon X, play very hard. let them one shot ya to.
  9. seikojin

I voted none. I think we should have a couple more Jackie quests before the heist and a couple more Johnny and Eurodyne quests (mainly so any relationship with them is more immersive). Outside of that, I think this story is fine. I think they should add a new storyline. I mean it is Cyberpunk...
  10. seikojin

>Insert whatever here< is to op for the game. I mean with Tech, you can charge and shoot through walls, with smart you can rain headshots, power can shoot around corners, hacks can do all the work from outside, melee can block/slash win, or turbo dash in for the quick grapple kill... I mean...
  11. seikojin

Is it a bug or scripted? - River's Vehicular Manslaughter

It is a bug. I didn't have River do it, but every playthough I have done had Bex hit a guy at the news station as we were parking, flagging me for a crime and making a scene.
  12. seikojin

Sound Issues

Yeah, as much as I want spatial sounds, I am going to have to live with stereo only until they can patch up their I/O stream for audio.
  13. seikojin

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

First run was Street Kid Netrunner. Second run was Nomad Melee and sniping. Third run was Corpo Netrunner and smartguns. In each, I gather as much as I can so I can waltz the challenges.
  14. seikojin

What would Fix the game for you?

As much as I love the game, I think they should fix bugs, then add features cut, back, then add some module system to add jobs/gigs easily. This way they can add more depth to the content without having to alter core game code to add it.
  15. seikojin

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Just a gentle reminder: I think the bugs should be fixed. I think the gameplay features not in 1.0 should be brought to the game. With that out of the way: This game slaps (as the kids say these days). The story is superb, the execution of it is near perfect, and the subtle nuance in every...
Top Bottom