Recent content by Seleth

+
  1. Seleth

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

thank you all :) every other haistyle didn't feel that right with her, I was happy when I found the mullet-mod :3 haha Cyberpunk- Hockey DLC incomming yeah, the hair looks so weird on him... it was when I first saw the hair on a woman at Jigjig Street that i realised how good it can look :3
  2. Seleth

my latest screenshots :3
  3. Seleth

Second Conflict Mission Bug

yesssssssssssss
  4. Seleth

Patch 1.2 - Patchnotes

das is mal eine Liste! o_o ... wenns dieses mal stimmt, kann ich endlich die Second Conflict & Kerry Quests machen -yay
  5. Seleth

Yesterday I got an e-mail back from my report from december XD ... after asking if the issue is still there with the newest patch i got a "We are aware of the issue and we're looking into it. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. " well... in a year or so we can play that...
  6. Seleth

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

Right now tattoos are clipping with the clothing/skin.... I can't even imagine how bad the game would look with different body types... would love to see more varieties in the future tho
  7. Seleth

latest screenshot :3
  8. Seleth

Yeah it's annoying :/ I wish they could just reset the quest for us... would prefer this to waiting a few months.... have you all reported the bug to them? https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/gameplay/issue/1724/i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8
  9. Seleth

Condom

There are some in the game! I remember the Netrunner during the Quest you have to do for Placide had this as his only item - made me laugh!
  10. Seleth

Show me your outfit of choice!

couldn't choose just one :p but that's pretty much the timeline of my favorites
  11. Seleth

I'm on PC, I tried this... didn't change the problem :/
  12. Seleth

I wish there were a "Restart Mission completly" option, like a setback, there is no way I'm loading a safe with loosig over 20-30 hours progress o_o
  13. Seleth

my favs so far :3
  14. Seleth

Hotfix 1.06

okay, I was really hoping i could play the Totentanz Quest today.. but DumDum is still not there... :/ (before someone post the load an old save fix, no I'm not undoing 20+ hours)
Top Bottom