Recent content by semperwifi

+
  1. S

HUGE Book Spoilers (Season of Storms) - Poll

Whether or not he's physically dead (aka cessation of bodily functions) is immaterial (I think he is kaput). He's dead/retired from a literary point of view because his character arc was resolved. That's why after all these years there is only a vague midquel teaser and no official 6th book...
  2. S

Yennefer Screenshot Thread

Seeing this reminded me of: https://youtu.be/BZ1_iAoSVIE?list=PLxVCT8htDB0fkDwqE9ZJaHAiWNyFO4kqW&t=504
  3. S

Portrayals of Men and Women in The Witcher III

Even though he's presented as a momma's boy until the end, I'd argue that Svanrige turns out to be the best option for leader over Cerys and Hjalmar. Too bad most never see this darkhorse ending.
  4. S

Geralt's lovers

Fringi. Incoming library sex scene. I hope CDPR does her justice and gives her more sass than sweet. Too much Splenda® can be a bad thing.
  5. S

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

The devs gave Ciri the shaft at least twice: 1) insufficient mom/kid portrayal 2) where's Kelpie?! what an oversight :threaten:
  6. S

Kelpie or Roach?

Kelpie or Roach? Saw a funny reddit post which posed the question: Kelpie or Roach? Let's throw Ihuarraquax in the mix. Which do you prefer?
  7. S

My suddenly revised thoughts on Yennefer vs. Triss

The classification doesn't matter for instances of fans discussing personal lore preferences on the internet. The point was made solely to address the statement that "The concepts of canon and non-canon don't exist as legal or technical definitions."
  8. S

Canonicity is determined by intellectual property law. The games are not canon per the terms of the legally-binding licensing agreement that the copyright/trademark holder granted CDPR. In other words - while CDPR is allowed to base their games on the lore found in the books, whatever the...
  9. S

OP, complete the heptalogy before making posts like these so you are better equipped to debate all points. Regarding the nature of relationships someone commented: "it’s perfectly imperfect. one of the most realistic depictions of love i have ever read in a novel. THIS is exactly how love...
  10. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Now you understand how some Shani-mancers may have felt in W2 but they got over it. Characters get shafted all the time. Get used to it.
  11. S

Law of surprise is "censored"

I'd say Calanthe, Mousesack and Crach cared more for Ciri than Triss and Vesemir did.
  12. S

If there was plastic surgery it wasn't very good. If you look closely she has forehead wrinkles, smile lines, spots, moles. Skin tone and complexion looks fine. I thought her countenance was no more/less natural than the other females - sorcs, var Attra twins, Birna Bran, Lady LaVallete, to name...
  13. S

Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir dragged their feet when asked to help lift a curse on a creature who given the info available at the time they knew to be either Ciri herself or an important clue to finding Ciri. Lambert pulled a prank by planting dimeritium to disrupt her megascope and therefore...
  14. S

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse I was just chatting with my gf about the witcher and the subject of favourite character came up. I was a bit surprised to learn hers is Nenneke just as she was surprised to learn mine is Zoltan. So who is your favourite? If you've got friends/family...
  15. S

Yeah that quest is comical. Their destinies and love are forever, regardless of whether or not their fates are bound.
Top Bottom