Recent content by Senejel

+
  1. Senejel

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

Gotta love how straights always talking only about themselves. You think romance options for gay people any better? It's worse! At least Panam is somewhat main character and has decent history while Kerry... well, just no. Basically, only lesbian romance option is decent enough, in my opinion...
  2. Senejel

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Agreed 100%. I'm so pissed at CDPR right now they basically lied about every freaking aspect of the game! The problem is I waited for this game for 8 years and it's just too hard now to just refund it. I bought all of their games on GOG, always supported them but now I just feel betrayed...
  3. Senejel

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

I don't like this new Journey system at all which obligates you to "work" in order to get your rewards. Before, I was able to just play whenever I want and be happy for what I've earned. Now if I want to complete this journey I have to check the deadlines and play WHEN I HAVE TO and not WHEN I...
  4. Senejel

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

I'm gonna be straight honest with you CDPR. Those recent changes in your economic model are worse than the Midwinter patch ever was. I'm totally pissed with all those changes, the miscommunication and the quality of product you deliver this year. While the veterans that were playing last year...
  5. Senejel

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

Are you sure this is correct? Judging from the description of the article it says : so in my understanding it is not the total wins that defines the winner but the total of quests completed per faction.
  6. Senejel

World Masters tournament postponed

Are there any news yet regarding the new schedule for the tournaments? After watching the Aretuza World Championship I feel like online tournament from CDPR would be cool. It's just sad when you think that the last tournament Gwent had was in September :(
  7. Senejel

Kinda hating Journey so far

It is bad and it shouldn’t feel like grind. That way the journey feels like work you supposed to do (even if you payed for the journey). Quests should be interesting and not forcing you to play specific cards. Helas, this shows the attitude of CDPR to the current state of Gwent. They just want...
  8. Senejel

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I have 2 questions. 1. Can someone please explain why the Crown points for the journey sometimes exceed the amount of 14/14? For example, yesterday I had like 26/14. That doesn’t make any sense? 2.When do CP reset? Is it precisely after 24 hours or is it resetting at 00:00?
  9. Senejel

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Hey guys does anyone knows if I only complete the journey quests (including premium ones) and not play much Gwent, will I still be able to complete the journey at 100%?
  10. Senejel

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Thanks for the analysis . Maybe I'm dumb but I don't understand where do you take this 100 CP per week. In the game all I see is the cap of 14 CP per day and no information about 100 CP per week? I logged in today and I see that I have cap of 14/14 CP. So you still use cap per day? If so why...
  11. Senejel

GWENT Open #3 date and participants announced!

Finally a guy from Russia - someone to support.
  12. Senejel

Ranked Play season end moved to January 10th

One problem solved, only 10 more.
  13. Senejel

So I did an interesting research to see what forums are the most upset about the delay. Descending: English - 5 pages, the most upset (obvious) Russian - 3 pages, people get banned Polish - 2 pages, generally not happy Portuguese - 1 page, neutral French and Japanese - literally no one gives...
  14. Senejel

Dude that excuse is dead like a half a year now since the ranked system and tourtments were introduced. It is not a typical beta, so no more typical excuses.
  15. Senejel

The big lol is that Open Gwent is starting in 13 days and the guys who are going to the tournement cannot simply prepare to it, and they need to send their wanted decks to the CDPR in 3 DAYS. Like wait till 10th Jan, and then you have 1 day to figure out the decks you want to play on the...
Top Bottom