Recent content by Sentar-dv

+
  1. Sentar-dv

Player chracter reflection (+possible solution on devs side)

Just got to this subject because before, somewhy i didn't notice that i don't see V's reflections in windows etc. I wondered if there's a solution and did some digging. Mods like "full ray tracing including V" and "JB - TPPMOD WIP third person" kinda solves this, but just kinda. AND without...
  2. Sentar-dv

[Bug] First Person Camera is misaligned

Not actually what i was talking about. I've tried to represent here FOV's that our eyesockets give us. So focus and distortion are aspects are to be solved by moving our eyes inside this sockets. Just like we can look into different parts of our screen. Also, as you can see on last picture, i'm...
  3. Sentar-dv

As i said before, i prefer official solution, because: 1. Dev's have better vision of what they did, doing and will do with this game, while modders are like intruders. 2. Because of (1), mod's can contain unexpected bugs, can influence parts of code which isn't meant to be influenced etc. 3...
  4. Sentar-dv

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Just bought a new car. At least seller told me so... Apparently it wan't true... That's what happens when you get 40% discount too easily... When you're enjoying nice conversation and some beer with your girlfriend... priceless. And sitting, huggung near campfire... that's like a dream...
  5. Sentar-dv

Visual customization - Whats the Point?

As for me, there must be and option "Mirrors always ON" so we can occasionally run into mirror and look at ourselves. It will cost some performance (maybe even a lot) but it will please a LOT of players. Also... reflections in mirrorlike windows... we need them... As for now, clothing...
  6. Sentar-dv

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

"If you stare into abyss for too long, it may suddenly stare back" (c) Johnny Silverhand "Fifty years of soul prison worth this exact moment!" (c) Johnny Silverhand in the end of "Killing in the Name" quest (about Swedenburg-Riviera) "Oh, this is a good time for you now?" (c) Clothing shop...
  7. Sentar-dv

Thanks for reply! :) Firstly about monitors. Mirrors are pretty resource-consuming in game... Most probably, because in that case game needs to render two pictures (forward and rear) at the same time, that doubles work needed to be done by graphic card. I think it would be nice to have this...
  8. Sentar-dv

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

9. Sentar-dv

Car dashboard and camera height in the first person.

Right now V is watching the world through his/her mouth... You can see it when looking at something and then switching to photomode to see the same height. Apparently it's made so we won't look at our own nose and cheeks, because most probably V doesn't bow his/her head to look down. So this...
  10. Sentar-dv

i've made a little research on first person camera position and found that we're always seeing the world around from V's... mouth! Yep, first person camera is placed into V's mouth. That's why we're always feeling shorter that everyone else. And that's why we can't see the road behind the cars...
  11. Sentar-dv

Comrades' Hammer: opinions?

IMHO, Comrade's Hammer is awesome handgun. With few perks improving damage (both handguns and tech) it can kill even Cyberpsychos with one shot... and through walls... No other weapon in game have THAT much damage. Also it gives a lot of exp both to hanguns and tech. The downside is that its...
  12. Sentar-dv

Patch 1.1

Well... that's not a lot fixes as i expected from major patch... but, at least, something... as it was said here before - "known issues" section would be really nice to see, so we'll know what to report and what is already reported. I hope next patch will be much bigger - you guys have much work...
  13. Sentar-dv

How "They" knew about V.

This is brilliant piece of conspiracy theory. And yes, it's all maybe true, because it sounds really plausible. And i have to add to all this, that after main story Alt still have access to Mikoshi... That means she have access to most of networks of "this" side of Blackwall. That means at least...
  14. Sentar-dv

DLC / Future Romance Ideas

I'll agree about River - relations with him boosts so spontaneous, that it doesn't feel plausible. But Judy. For the first half of her questline she pursues Evelyn as her best friend (or more? who knows...), but later she turns to V, as the one who can support her. And if V will support Judy -...
  15. Sentar-dv

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

For me this blue eyed man looks like Illusive man from Mass Effect games. GMan? Naaah. Not even close.
Top Bottom