Recent content by Senteria

+
  1. S

Something's happening on Twitch!

*Awakens from the slumber*
  2. S

Controller support

Alright so I tried using the 64 bit of x360ce and now the game crashes upon launch. :/
  3. S

People that say Scoia is a bad deck are very wrong, it's one of the best in the game.

if scoiatel could resurrect, wow. The world would end.
  4. S

I just don't understand the hate for Monster decks.

Hm, have ciri and geralt in your deck to counter monsters. They are so used to winning first round I had a couple of games when they forfeited 2nd round cause they assumed they had won the first. :D
  5. S

Suggestion: a small fix

What i'd like is to actually see what the effect is doing, because I might have a brain fart and forget. Or you want to double check again to be sure you read the card correctly.
  6. S

Controller support

A playstation 2 controller. I plug it in through a device that is connected through USB. I have never experienced a game where it didn't work. Since I use directnput, I often have to resort to x360ce. This plugin allows me to emulate having an x360 controller. It has never failed me. I wonder...
  7. S

Controller support

Controller support So I am using a directinput controller which Gwent obviously does not recognise. So I thought I'd use the x360ce plugin, but I haven't been able to get that to work. Does anyone here have some tech knowledge and can provide a solution or a definitive answer that it's (not)...
  8. S

1st Wave

Seems I got it after all. So wave at 7, 9 and 11pm?
  9. S

1st Wave

Then again I never win anything anyway.
  10. S

1st Wave

Same here. The moment they announced it. I immediately went to the website and signed up.
  11. S

Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine)

I verified, it updated 1 file and the bug is still present when I load the game. It's not present before starting the tournament. in other words when I am not given an armour. Where do I send tickets to CDPR support?
  12. S

Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine)

Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine) At some point in the game Geralt gets dressed in some armor for a tournament. When I switched the armor, Geralt got a huge hole in his waist. It's during the quest called: 'The Warble of a Smitten Knight' I'll attach a screenshot. I hope someone knows a...
  13. S

Gwent - White Orchard Missing Card Bug?

I focussed on Gwent first and got everything there is so I never missed a card. But I can understand people wanting to invest themselves in it later. For those, thats tough luck.
  14. S

Wolf gear map glitch?

Wolf gear map glitch? So I've been reading the interwebs and they all say Hitori sells two maps for the wolf school gear. However... he doesn't. He only sells one and the other one is apparantly a witcher gear upgrade diagram I already once read before. Edwin Grelof's 4th map. He only sold me...
Top Bottom