Recent content by seph1c0

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 is done!?

As much as I don't want the fun to end I have to agree with this guy. CDPR have already enhanced the hell out of this game - FOR FREE! Seriously what more could you guys possibly want outside of another expansion.
  2. S

[Spoilers] Witcher 3 combat is not a model for the future.

In my opinion the combat in the Witcher 3 was super solid. Easily one of the best action RPG combat systems I've experienced. It's not over the top where you mow down swaths of enemies with ease. On Death March - and especially with enemy scaling turned on, proper strategies and care are...
  3. S

3 Life per player mode.

The only beef I have with extending the length of the game to say best of 5 is that it would start to skew the underlying mechanics of the game. If the game was best of 5 for example, you would have to draw more cards initially, as one of the core mechanics of the game is the limited amounts of...
  4. S

The future of Gwent.

I like the idea of ONLY having 4 or 5 deck types but expanding the number of cards/leaders in each deck type by a large amount. The reason being, one of the big flaws in the original game with each deck having a limited number of cards lead to a deck like Monsters only being able to do muster...
  5. S

Chosing your deck

Monsters hands down.
  6. S

Grand master swords and special quest related sword don't fit shealths

Grand master swords and special quest related sword don't fit shealths Grand master swords and a quest related swords are all too big for their sheaths.It really looks dumb. Please fix. Thanks.
  7. S

[Bug} Replenishment Enchantment baked into viper swords

[Bug} Replenishment Enchantment baked into viper swords Hello, I've noticed that after the new patch my viper venomous swords proc the replenishment enchantment after casting a sign despite me not actually having the enchantment. This doesn't seem to occur on grand master level swords or...
  8. S

[Bug] Oils usable while in combat

updated opening post. Food is now also usable in the combat. This wasn't the case last month.
  9. S

"Bootblack" fistfight is either bugged or terribly designed

It is the upscaling system as I encountered this problem too. The upscaling system is a great addition, but it's interesting to me that the new system built into the game exhibits the same bugs as the popular mod that has been available for the last year...
  10. S

Issue of the "NEW" new game plus

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. More difficulty in new game plus is needed. My 2 cents.
  11. S

Upscaling in new patch?!

I don't need or want additional XP. The whole point of the up scaling is to counteract how easy the game becomes as Geralt increases in level. I REALLY want it to work with bosses though. Preferably ensuring bosses are always a few levels stronger than Geralt - like 6.
  12. S

Upscaling in new patch?!

Upscaling in new patch?! Got this from the change logs - haven't got home to try it out yet: - Adds option in Options/Gameplay to enable enemy level upscaling. If foes are too easy to defeat due to level difference, upscaling will render them a challenge. Has anyone tried it out? How...
  13. S

What do you mean by vanilla?
  14. S

I play this game on GoG with an Xbox controller. This isn't specific to drag and clicking with a mouse. You can just use oils whenever. Please fix. Thanks.
Top Bottom