Recent content by Septerra_Core

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Sincere question, I watched the stream and the Youtube trailer but I cannot see any real difference with the Vanilla version so I would like to know if I'm the only one that is blind here... Didn't see any real light bounce from the exterior light source(bouncing on the vegetation) nor from...
  2. S

LET'S FREAKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! xDDD
  3. S

I think I'm gonna cry!!! I've waited like 8 years for this! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. S

New Witcher 3 wallpaper!

W8 did u really just replied to a 1 year old post? LULZ:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  5. S

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

There was a given explanation back in the day.. The reasoning was, that it was a licensing block because RedEngine relied on plenty of third party APIs like NVIDIA GameWorks, SpeedTree etc..
  6. S

Graphics-wise the game on PC actually only used the latest tech way before vanilla. Then the renderer changed since the old gen consoles could not support it frame-wise. If you want to see some of the cool stuff that were cut from the game, here, feel sad. As for what the new upgrade will...
  7. S

On one hand, it makes me sad that we are gonna have not a 3 but a 6 month delay for the Witcher 3 Update.. On the other hand though, all of us would prefer a proper upgrade instead of a rushed or unfinished one. Also this delay gives to many of us the time we need to upgrade our rigs to a...
  8. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Good evening guys, I just noticed that a full year has passed since the announcement of the Witcher 3 Next-Gen edition!! Man, time flies! For the occasion I would like to congratulate all who are still alive and well and are patiently waiting for news! I would also like to mention that two...
  9. S

Will someone sit on your computer to force the update upon you? I don't think so, good sir. Will CDPR remove the "high quality" option you're playing the game at? I don't think so either. Also, game's minimum requirements is stated(I personally read it on twitter) to remain unchanged. And also...
  10. S

[...] So yes, everyone's gonna get the update! Don't want your FPS to drop? Don't enable the extra visuals in the game's settings. This is how things work since ever! No need to be negative all the time!
  11. S

WitcherCon: July 9th, 2021.

I don't see any mention of the next gen upgrade which makes me a bit sad.. I wonder though, what does "beyond video games" means..
  12. S

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

You can already change the distance which allows trees and branches to move separately and unique, through game files or, if you're inexperienced, through existing mods. I tried it my self once back in the day. I almost burn my 970. Insane fps consume. It could have better results nowadays, if...
  13. S

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Second half they said. If you want to put money in a month then put it on December. xD
  14. S

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Man I really hope that this possible collab with CDPR for the Next-Gen update comes into fruition! You really deserve it after all the hard work and all the countless hours you've put on this game. I mean, what you can give them is "top notch" work that they will have to create themselves from...
  15. S

7 months passed and we finally have some news! The kind of news CDPR got us used to! P.S. If this is already posted somewhere, forgive me.
Top Bottom