Recent content by sepulchre10

+
  1. S

Witcher books - Which and where to buy?

Really? No one has asked any further about the books' availability? I'm looking for The Tower of the Swallows.... in English. Do I really have to wait until May of 2016??!! This book has been out for 10 years. I find it difficult to believe that no one has decided it might be a good idea to make...
  2. S

Seeing plants

Thanks all! Gotta get the skill.
  3. S

Seeing plants

Seeing plants Hi, I just started a new game, haven't played since January, and I've forgotten some details, apparently. I just bought the first plant field book but I'm not seeing them. What I mean is, when I move the cursor over the bushes, the names don't show up so I can harvest them. I've...
  4. S

Windows 7 issues and solutions

Okay, this is not a deal breaker but . . . . I play on two machines - one is Win XP. the other is Win 7. The Win 7 one is my laptop and at this time it get s the most play. When I switch machines I copy the save files through Dropbox and it works out very nicely. The problem is this: when I...
  5. S

All the charm of the fourth Chapter

Hi, I'm looking for the music that plays when you come out of the Inn in Chapter 4. I think it's some of the very best (I'm a musician & take particular notice of these things). Unfortunately, only a small bit of the song can be heard when stepping out he door and then it gets cut off and...
  6. S

Just Starting TW2 . . .

That's good news. I do look forward to going through this world. Thanks! Sep
  7. S

Just Starting TW2 . . .

Just Starting TW2 . . . I'm not sure if this is right place for this but here goes anyway. I just got TW2 (yeah, I'm way behind the times) and wondered if others shared some observations about it. First, the graphics are Gorgeous! I could hardy believe the opening movie, and all through what...
  8. S

Long way from home - no monsters?

Nope. Sorry, but I've got to go now. Time for me to get off work. Thanks for your effort. If you can figure anything out, well that would be great!
  9. S

Yes, the marks on the map show the Echinops just a little down the road from the Drowners. The red spots are on the map and I'm standing on them, but no monsters.
  10. S

Long way from home - no monsters? Hey everybody! I'm doing the "Long Way From Home" quest and it's all good except, well there are no monsters where it says to look on the map. I've tried night and day, I've just hung around for (game) hours, with no luck. Could this be a bug? I quit and tried...
  11. S

Topic Titles

Topic Titles Hi folks, Just a small request here. When posting a question about something please put more in the topic title than "Stuck" or "Stuck again" or 'hopelessly', etc. When others are looking for posts about certain subjects it's impossible to tell what you're posting about. You may...
  12. S

[ACT III] Possible Bug: Town Hall draw sword at 5 pm ?

Oops. I thought it was daytime, I guess it was dusk. I slept and went back and he was there.
  13. S

[ACT III] Possible Bug: Town Hall draw sword at 5 pm ?

Do you have to be at Town Hall at some specific time of day to see the scribe? It's daytime and no one is there. I've already done the Gold Rush quest so does that rule out finishing the Cockatrice Contract?
  14. S

The Wanted need help finding the messenger

So there's no way to complete, or even fail this quest?
  15. S

Version?

Yep, that's what it says. Thanks!
Top Bottom